Manchester City Thread

He shouldnt have swung his elbow then, and neither should Fellaini before you start ;)

Pmpl Fellaini lives to tell the tale again. Aguero does it once unintentionalyou and all he'll breaks lose. Who is on the board? Are they all Man united fat cats wiz?. Lol;)

Pmpl Fellaini lives to tell the tale again. Aguero does it once unintentionalyou and all he'll breaks lose. Who is on the board? Are they all Man united fat cats wiz?. Lol;)

I'm very surprised by your assertion that it was unintentional @miggy, you are normally a bit more sensible when posting here m8, and no more hell broke lose then when Fellaini did the same, different outcome mabye but same outcry iirc,

tbh I would have prefered him to be playing in the derby, at least then there would be no moaning if you lot get beat :D

I'm very surprised by your assertion that it was unintentional @miggy, you are normally a bit more sensible when posting here m8, and no more hell broke lose then when Fellaini did the same, different outcome mabye but same outcry iirc,

tbh I would have prefered him to be playing in the derby, at least then there would be no moaning if you lot get beat :D

Get beat! Pmpl Iheanacho will rip your defence to shreds young wiz. I would love to see who the panel was that banned him though Messrs Webb, Scholes perhaps. :) I will have to check my messages on this phone from now on wiz this predictive text makes me look like a right illiterate twart. Pmpl

Get beat! Pmpl Iheanacho will rip your defence to shreds young wiz. I would love to see who the panel was that banned him though Messrs Webb, Scholes perhaps. :) I will have to check my messages on this phone from now on wiz this predictive text makes me look like a right illiterate twart. Pmpl

Seriously? You really think there was no intent, and also really think that UTD have some input into that decision, just taking this incident on its own merit?

Seriously? You really think there was no intent, and also really think that UTD have some input into that decision, just taking this incident on its own merit?

Trial by media again.
If you actually watch the vid Reid strikes Aguero first.
And you can f*ck right off that Marriner didn't see it.
He was looking straight at it from 4 metres away and thought there was nothing in it.
He swung his arm but the ref saw it and deemed no action to be taken at the time.

Then Sky Sports and the BBC, who are infested with your 'fans' and knowing the derby was coming up, decided to run it on a loop to try and get him banned.
The FArce who only really ban people when Sky Sports kick up a fuss have now done so.

They've set a dangerous precedent with this decision.
Now a ref can be looking at an incident and still claim he didn't see an indiscretion.
In effect, that means any decision can be changed as long as the ref agrees to be complicit in saying he didn't see it (even if cameras can prove he was looking directly at it)
Basically this is carte blanche for the FA and premier league to change any decision of the referee they don't like. Effectively re-refereeing any game. This is completely against their own rules.

"You didn't see it Andre did you.... The elbow, you were looking at it but you didn't see it...sign your report here."

trial by television nothing new been at it for years you do the crime you take the time lol

Trial by media again.
If you actually watch the vid Reid strikes Aguero first.
And you can f*ck right off that Marriner didn't see it.
He was looking straight at it from 4 metres away and thought there was nothing in it.
He swung his arm but the ref saw it and deemed no action to be taken at the time.

Then Sky Sports and the BBC, who are infested with your 'fans' and knowing the derby was coming up, decided to run it on a loop to try and get him banned.
The FArce who only really ban people when Sky Sports kick up a fuss have now done so.

They've set a dangerous precedent with this decision.
Now a ref can be looking at an incident and still claim he didn't see an indiscretion.
In effect, that means any decision can be changed as long as the ref agrees to be complicit in saying he didn't see it (even if cameras can prove he was looking directly at it)
Basically this is carte blanche for the FA and premier league to change any decision of the referee they don't like. Effectively re-refereeing any game. This is completely against their own rules.

"You didn't see it Andre did you.... The elbow, you were looking at it but you didn't see it...sign your report here."
Again if you take the incident on its own it's quite clear there is intent, regardless of provocation. It doesn't matter how many times it was shown on TV

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Again if you take the incident on its own it's quite clear there is intent, regardless of provocation. It doesn't matter how many times it was shown on TV

If no cards were issued by the ref then why was his judgement over ruled by the board of arseholes and a ban was immediate. He had his back to him they were both jumping for the ball no harm was intended. Now you take that twart joey Barton he ripped the legs of Aguero now that was worth an instant ban.

If no cards were issued by the ref then why was his judgement over ruled by the board of arseholes and a ban was immediate.

Thats the normal procedure if the ref does not see the incident

He had his back to him they were both jumping for the ball no harm was intended.

Sorry @miggy but thats b*llocks tbf, I like Aguero and wouldn't think him a dirty player but that was intentional

Now you take that twart joey Barton he ripped the legs of Aguero now that was worth an instant ban.

Dont know what incident that was tbh,but it has no bearing on this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Skrtel's elbow on Kane- which was far worse than the Aguero incident- only a yellow!
Are the FA going to appeal the yellow and say it should of been a straight red?

Skrtel's elbow on Kane- which was far worse than the Aguero incident- only a yellow!
Are the FA going to appeal the yellow and say it should of been a straight red?
Once again it's not relevant to the Aguero incident, it's time to move on guys ,let it go

With a billion pounds worth of talent on the pitch and on the bench I will be counting the number of wow moments that they can create, between them.

I am guessing 2 or less (its not as if its Barca v Real Madrid)

Celtic showed how to play against City attack them as defensively they are very poor as was shown again today

Back