Manchester City Thread

the elite of the game puting you to sleep pmsl

4 away games on the bounce in ten days,Spurs played very well at home, credit where it's due.

Bad day at the office.

Definitely miss KDB and Nolito, but 18 from 21 is a very decent return.

until the transfer window again if any team are brave enough to go on offensive they will have a decent chance after all as was shown midweek a team costing £19 million not £ 400 million plus shown the weakness lol

repeat attack against & beat them its a simple game

It's simple they weren't let play and were forced into mistakes all over the pitch , it requires high fitness levels to do it for the full 90 minutes Celtic done it for 60 plus minutes but tired the last 30 ,but spurs done it and Liverpool are similar in their setup , and it always causes Arsenal problems when we come up against it ,but the more teams in contention the better .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Effing gasman even rocks up lol

Wtf happened last night gasman. I thought David James took some beating but this Bravo fella is totally pish poor. Please come back Joe I will lend you my head and shoulders. :(

Wtf happened last night gasman. I thought David James took some beating but this Bravo fella is totally pish poor. Please come back Joe I will lend you my head and shoulders. :(

Bravo ? I quite like him lol.

Man City were simply awful last night and Pep has to take some of the blame, don't get me wrong, I am a big Guardiola fan, but some of his decisions seem way off the mark at the moment, Bravo is not a quality goalkeeper at all, he is a clown, this decision to drop Hart seems misplaced now.
I know most City fans want Pep to swallow his pride and reinstate Yaya, they definitely missed him last night, this was one of those games where he could have made a difference.

It is now four games in a row without a win and 10 goals conceded, this has to change quickly.

I should just say that Barça were tremendous and Messi is in a Liga of his own!

Last edited:
Mouriniho v Pep

Park the bus v leave all the bus doors wide open

;)

Back