Manchester City Thread

That last 10 mins was a nightmare. Why do they constantly faff about passing back. They had one job to do and that was to keep the ball out of there area. Very disappointed with this result but we move onwards.

Very disappointed with this result but we move onwards.
That's it, in a couple of weeks you could be there with another Prem title in the bag and that semi will be a distant memory, dust yourself down and go again

I said at the beginning I can never understand why some managers in huge games make unnecessary wholesale changes when they have a game in the onion bag with say 15-20 to go, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

It seems like Pep is an habitual subber for no apparent reason then goes on and concedes. I bet if you look at those games he's made changes when they were comfortably in front:

View attachment 677d24760b9411db5dfe283f65cce253.mp4

I said at the beginning I can never understand why some managers in huge games make unnecessary wholesale changes when they have a game in the onion bag with say 15-20 to go, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

It seems like Pep is an habitual subber for no apparent reason then goes on and concedes. I bet if you look at those games he's made changes when they were comfortably in front:

View attachment 145873
You can't take goal scorers off and replace them with defenders who can't defend. One simple task clear the area and they couldn't do that. Stones and Dias are the best but have been hit by injuries a lot . There is a rumour that Mr Pogba is on the way too. I can see a Carlos Tevez happening here. Watch him go man.😂😂

You can't take goal scorers off and replace them with defenders who can't defend. One simple task clear the area and they couldn't do that. Stones and Dias are the best but have been hit by injuries a lot . There is a rumour that Mr Pogba is on the way too. I can see a Carlos Tevez happening here. Watch him go man.😂😂
I could not wish for a better signing for you, poison pogba. Enjoy.

Back