Manchester City Thread

Rarely do big clubs make money on players they sign for big bucks. But your right about Kane, Spurs chairman Levy made an gentlemans agreement with Kane that if he signs a long deal (which he did) he could leave this year.
But, that would only be if clubs meet their valuation. The problem with that is, how many clubs have the money 2? 3?.
Merson hit the nail on the head. He said Kane already knows we're he's going. He wouldn't say he wants to leave then crawl back with egg on his face if no one comes in for him.
He knows we're and I think it City.
Kane would definitely improve the side swap for Sterling? Definitely. I think Pep knows the weak points now and I hope he puts it right. The main worry though is will he still piss about with a winning team again. I think he will and he will pay the price again.

Manchester City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak has given the green light for Pep Guardiola to pursue Harry Kane after insisting the Premier League champions must send a strong message in the summer transfer market.

Khaldoon has confirmed City will invest to find a replacement for Sergio Aguero, who has left as a free agent to Barcelona.

Manchester City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak has given the green light for Pep Guardiola to pursue Harry Kane after insisting the Premier League champions must send a strong message in the summer transfer market.

Khaldoon has confirmed City will invest to find a replacement for Sergio Aguero, who has left as a free agent to Barcelona.
Need more than him Joe m8. Perhaps haaland now but I can't see it myself. Grealish will do.

Ageuro came out with a bit of a stab in the back remark:

"I'm happy to join Barcelona, the biggest club in the world"

Looks like he's left on unfavorable terms

Ageuro came out with a bit of a stab in the back remark:

"I'm happy to join Barcelona, the biggest club in the world"

Looks like he's left on unfavorable terms
He had a lot of injuries to deal with this season and just couldn't get back in the 1st team.not happy being on the bench he probably took a strop and decided to pish off.

Following a rise in COVID-19 rates in Germany, regional authorities will be placing the state of Saxony into partial lockdown.

This means that RB Leipzig’s UEFA Champions League match against Manchester City on Tuesday 7th December at the Red Bull Arena will now be played behind closed doors, without supporters in attendance.

Manchester City supporters who had purchased a ticket for this match will receive a full ticket refund. The Club will contact impacted supporters in the coming days to confirm that the refund has been processed.

Following a rise in COVID-19 rates in Germany, regional authorities will be placing the state of Saxony into partial lockdown.

This means that RB Leipzig’s UEFA Champions League match against Manchester City on Tuesday 7th December at the Red Bull Arena will now be played behind closed doors, without supporters in attendance.

Manchester City supporters who had purchased a ticket for this match will receive a full ticket refund. The Club will contact impacted supporters in the coming days to confirm that the refund has been processed.
It's starting again Joe. Full lockdown by Christmas mate.

Never mind Alex you can come over to the dark side we will show you how it's done.😉👍🏻
FB_IMG_1646765519027.jpg

Wow...all gone PeteTong.

Fear for Pep should Scousers win the league.

That loss will hit those City players hard. I don't think there's enough time left in the season for them to clear their heads and get over it.
Me?, brilliant as he may be I blame Pep for making all those subs (granted Walker was forced on him) when they were clearly in charge. I feel had he of left it a it was there wouldn't have been any City goal and it would have fizzled out as a 0-0 or City would have caught them later on on the counter, job done.

City's talisman De Bruyne should never have been subbed, never in a million years. How many times do you see managers take off key players for a rainy day and then get turned over?.

Looking at the way Liverpool play and Real play Liverpool should go on and win it.

I could see it coming

IMG_20220504_215920.pngIMG_20220504_215803.png

Back