Man utd v Barca

we were all hoping tonight but the best team won on the night and man-utd can still sit proud as the best team in the world beat them, utd are not that far behind Barcelona but got to take my hat of to barcelona there a great great team:Clap:
assume you must be joking??? asking people to get behind "them".... would sooner be in league with the devil.......

assume you must be joking??? asking people to get behind "them".... would sooner be in league with the devil.......

good job we don't take your advise or comments then ain't it as all you do is try and cause arguments and talk --how can i put it-- utter shittte.. ,,you have been on a lot of topics pal and no one is really interested in your views to be honest as you cant write a decent reply nor be intelligent to know when to stop ,,cased closed anything else you write will not be seen as i have the intelligence to use the ignore list :proud::proud:

Would loved to have seen an English club win to wipe that smug look off the face of that tosser pratini

wow

Not bad that Spanish mob eh ! Great game and we really threatened to upset the odds but it was not to be.
Absolutely gutted....... but no complaints

It was like having an arse kicking contest with Long John Silver.
Fantastic

Still think it's sad come people couldnt put aside their club allegiances for 1 night, didnt have to get behind a british team but didnt have to oppose a british team either.
Clowns like Blatter and Platini dont want british football to flourish, they will have been loving what happened, and it's a shame some people cant seem to see that.

i wanted man u to win, and that says a lot from a bolton fan.
To be brutal i thought man u was a bit poor on the night,ive seen em play much better.
That could be done to barca stopping them playing and dominating possesion.
Best team won on the night.

outplayed, outclassed by a far superior team. U could have had 13 players on the pitch and you wouldnt stop them, they're that good.. i only gave us a 15% chance of winning, simply because i knew how awful our central midfield is and that is where barca are absolutely untouchable. They'll go onto dominate europe for a number of years at this rate, simply sublime...

As for utd, last night again showed how poor our midfield is and how its needs to be considerably strenghtened in the summer.. fergie said he's looking to sign 2-3 players. David de gea is a certainty and i believe ashley young is pretty much a done deal so that leaves 1 more... personally not impressed at all.. if you look at the middle we have: fletcher, carrick, giggs, scholes, gibson, anderson.. we have lost hargreaves, scholes is a liability, giggs pretty much on his last legs as last night showed and bar anderson, the rest are pretty much garbage.. we need 2 really top midfielders.. one who can create/retain the ball and another ball winner who has the legs to get around but also have a bit of a footballing brain..

outplayed, outclassed by a far superior team. U could have had 13 players on the pitch and you wouldnt stop them, they're that good.. i only gave us a 15% chance of winning, simply because i knew how awful our central midfield is and that is where barca are absolutely untouchable. They'll go onto dominate europe for a number of years at this rate, simply sublime...

As for utd, last night again showed how poor our midfield is and how its needs to be considerably strenghtened in the summer.. fergie said he's looking to sign 2-3 players. David de gea is a certainty and i believe ashley young is pretty much a done deal so that leaves 1 more... personally not impressed at all.. if you look at the middle we have: fletcher, carrick, giggs, scholes, gibson, anderson.. we have lost hargreaves, scholes is a liability, giggs pretty much on his last legs as last night showed and bar anderson, the rest are pretty much garbage.. we need 2 really top midfielders.. one who can create/retain the ball and another ball winner who has the legs to get around but also have a bit of a footballing brain..

are they tht good mate? i dont think there as good as the hipe, fact we got beet twice with a SHIT team, as you said its midfield it has been for the last 2/3 seasons, yet again carrick losing ball in vital area for there second goal what kind of pass was that to give inside your own area hes a fukin liability,
giigs ,carrick scholes gibson fletcher there all mid league players scholes and giggs probley not even that imho, if fergie cant see these thing then fire him simple if he can and isnt given enough financial backing if this is the case then it just confirms we need the glaziers out,
to be honest im not looking forward to next season i see liverpool and city finishing above us maybe arenal and chelsea, maybe we wont make champ league the season after. hope im wrong with all i said but really dont think so

are they tht good mate? i dont think there as good as the hipe, fact we got beet twice with a SHIT team, as you said its midfield it has been for the last 2/3 seasons, yet again carrick losing ball in vital area for there second goal what kind of pass was that to give inside your own area hes a fukin liability,
giigs ,carrick scholes gibson fletcher there all mid league players scholes and giggs probley not even that imho, if fergie cant see these thing then fire him simple if he can and isnt given enough financial backing if this is the case then it just confirms we need the glaziers out,
to be honest im not looking forward to next season i see liverpool and city finishing above us maybe arenal and chelsea, maybe we wont make champ league the season after. hope im wrong with all i said but really dont think so

honestly i dont see how anyone can not give barcelona credit for that win, united were not awful, barcelona were just too good. Unlike the 2009 this time there was visible effort, you can analyse and nit pick, but any team would have difficulty barcelona when they play like that.

Everyone agrees central midfield is a problem, we havent had anything like a general to replace Keane and not had a proper playmaker in years, although united strength has always been down the flanks and strikers. I think a proper left winger is needed also, and Young i dont think is good enough.

and fire fergie? are you for f**king real, this is almost as bad as the trash that gets posted on manutd.com official forums.

I also hope your wrong on your predictions. I see a bright future, Fergie has said he is looking to sign at least 3 players...the Da Silva twins, Smalling, Hernandez and Cleverley will only get better, and in couple more years they'll be proper quality youngsters breaking into first team squad in Petrucci, Ravel Morrison, Tunnicliffe, and Pogba.

How can you say they aint as good as the hype they totally destroyed Man utd and thats no disgrace coz they would destroy any team as they did in all of there games in the champions league, and to say fire fergie the mans a legend and nearly everyone involved with Man u regards him as the best manager they have ever had so shouts of fire him because of a result against the best ever team thats played the game is ludicrous.

Also the man runs his team the way all footy teams need to be, with him firmly at the reins and takes no shite from the over paid pre madonna's in his team that was clear when he had that wee convo with rooney on the touchline u could see rooney wanted to say summin but he knew well enough to keep his big gob shut and quite right as well thats the way it should be.

As for the glaziers i don't really follow the Man utd comings and goings to much but i personally don't like the idea of Yanks running the show but unfortunately it's the nature of the beast nowadays and it's going to continue that way, sometimes it looks like no one seems to really care about the real fans deep down,of course they all come out and say the fans are the most important part of the club blah blah blah but they have to say that and i wonder at times if they really even remotely think of the fans when they are in the boardroom sipping fine wines and eating the prawn sandwiches

so i take from the replies we all agree midfield is the problem, if we see it y cant he? and if he cant see it he needs sacking simple. and its nt just based on getting beat off better team in one game, face fats we have been awful this season champs or not , the amount of average players at united in the last few seasons is shocking, and even more shocking is the amount of people who dont see this, and yes barca where the better team but they where far from brilliant just a very poor united team and an even worse performance

Also the man runs his team the way all footy teams need to be, with him firmly at the reins and takes no shite from the over paid pre madonna's in his team that was clear when he had that wee convo with rooney on the touchline u could see rooney wanted to say summin but he knew well enough to keep his big gob shut and quite right as well thats the way it should be.

are you joking mate?
its one thing after another at united with players going on................... lmao

No quite the same sha@@ing some scrubber of the park or rooney doing a granny prozzie or ferdinand liking it up his nat king cole (who knows) we're talking about football matters here not wat they do outwith the club and if fergie thinks it will affect them on the park no way he would put up with it just ask the punters he's horsed out the club before

im pretty much a hardcore, staunch utd fan but sometime u gotta hold your hands up and admit we were outclassed. fergie does have to take some responsibility but to fire him is ridiculous... why he cant seem to sort of the midfield issue, i have no idea. every season we seem to miss out top quality players. snieidjer 09, van der vaart/ozil last yr and so far this year nuri sahin who signed for real madrid for a paltry £6m! some fans say he no money... i believed that up until he spent £7.4m on some moron call bebe when he could have spent £1m more and snapped up vdv... sahin with a £6m clause, why didnt fergie activate it in january and sign him up?

im fed up of seeing scholes and giggs playing for us, legends they may be, but their time is up. I was reading somewhere that the barca first 11 hardly ever changes. they play the same players whenever they can and it doesnt matter whether they are playing madrid or the team that is bottom.. the nucleus is always there and that is why they are so good. each player knows each other so well and i think it shows in how they play. fergie keeps on rotating the midfield every fkin game so he is at fault with that. there is no consistency in his selections and the players suffer with indifferent and team suffers with results...

take the berbatov issue. we were strugglin to keep the ball all game and everytime we got it, we just launched it forward and hernandez and rooney were just chasing after it... berba is the only player i feel who can keep hold of the ball and bring others into play and he would have won us freekicks and relieved some pressure yet he didnt make the bench.. yet shitbag scholes did along with fletcher who wasnt even fit and to take the piss even further, owen who was berba's replacement because fergie said was more likely to get us a goal didnt even make it onto the pitch....

What a joy to watch... Barca completely outplayed and outclassed united...The scoreline actually flatters united...could have easily been 5 or 6 for barca. United looked like some sort of sunday league team in comparison to barca.

Talksport this morning...said xavi and iniesta made more passes in the match than the whole united team put together ! United committed 3 times as many fouls Valencia was lucky to be on the pitch with the number of continous fouls he was commiting..the only goal united managed was off side anyway.. Barca 16 attempts, 12 on target....United 3 attempts only 12 on target, Poseesion was 68.4 vs 31.6...

it's not the defeat that stands out...it's the manner of the defeat...United made to looked at best average...tactics all wrong...sitting back and inviting pressure... Even the Arsenal put up a better show against barca..

as they said on sky sports that barca team could easily be a world cup team and play against any national team says it all really, the spaniards and catalans have dominated the world for the past 5 years.:Clap:

Back