Man utd v Barca

Maybe u can shout for liverpool next season in the Champions league ...Then again you wont be in it :Clap: COME ON MAN U:Clap:

we be ok if the police nab all the benefit cheets there be scouser posting from jail on barca......

how old are you 12 ? sort yourself out lad...

says the guy who started this thread...honestly what did you expect.

Anyway if Liverpool were playing in a european final I couldnt care less, i would be neutral, just like I was when they were in the 2005 and 2007 final

England football has always been targeted and treated unfairly by UEFA, but it seems the worst opposers of english football are ourselves and thats a bit sad

as said m8 would man u be supporting liverpool if they were playing ???? deffo not.. and if they get wound up by scouser's wanting barca to win more fools them.
cant say av seen any posts on here saying man u r sh*te
only them saying liverpool r sh*te..

I was behind Liverpool when they played in Rome and also Arsenal when they reached the final

Speedy Utd aren't shite but Liverpool currently are ;)

Don't think it winds anyone up personally as the hatred comes with success.

Im off now to go and start pathetic threads with all my grown up mates.. Edit na fkit im going out to watch Utd in the final ;)

Last edited:
I was behind Liverpool when they played in Rome and also Arsenal when they reached the final

Speedy Utd aren't shite but Liverpool currently are ;)

Don't think it winds anyone up personally as the hatred comes with success.

Im off now to go and start pathetic threads with all my grown up mates.. Edit na fkit im going out to watch Utd in the final ;)
i dont support liverpool lol
and iam 2 going to watch the match :) av got me barca top on and me flag flying high on its pole ;)

i dont support liverpool lol
and iam 2 going to watch the match :) av got me barca top on and me flag flying high on its pole ;)

I know you dont mt ;)

Anyhow it's on an im off out

Come on you reds

Just put a fiver on United, good luck for tonight only lol

First of all lets ALL stop the personal and regional insults please it's not nice

Secondly the football season is over so why not set the rivalry aside and get behind the English team ? in reality its the English Prem league v the Spanish league and like it or not Man U represent us all tonight

I for one hope United smash Barcelona tonight :Clap:

Come on the Reds :)

we were all hoping tonight but the best team won on the night and man-utd can still sit proud as the best team in the world beat them, utd are not that far behind Barcelona but got to take my hat of to barcelona there a great great team:Clap:

Bollocks we were shite and Barca were ordinary end of

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Back