Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Magic eye wont work with TM600.

busybee1

Inactive User
Hi all i originally posted this thread back in november but no one was able to help,so i try again.

Hi all my magic eye TVLINK PLUS will not work with my TM600 but works fine with the TM800.

any help please.

thanks

The first one of these I used had a very tight fitting where the sensors plugged into the white box, I had to really shove it to get it seated properly.
I cant remember if it shows a light or not at the receiver end.

I know I have used them on TM500 and TM500s so I don't think its a receiver compatibly issue. Is it using the same cable as you ran the 800 on or is it in a different location?

do you mean it wont light up and can you get a picture on second tv but cant get the eye to work

If you have connected the tvlink+ exactly the same on both boxes (i.e. sat box, rf to tvlink+, rf to distribution system) then the remote commands should feed to the tvlink+ and on to the sat box using the IR sender just the same. So if the setup is identical with box boxes and we all know the remote control protocal is the same then your problem lies with the TM-600. The RF output of your TM-600 must be interfering with the tvlink+. To test it disconnect the rf out from the TM-600 and try the remote in front of one of the remote magic eyes. Obviously you will have no picture on the remote tv but if you have someone watching the main tv where the stb is then if you try say turning the stb over from the remote location then your watcher looking at the stb connected tv (scart) will be able to see if the remote eye is operating. Then you will know the problem is with the rf output of the TM-600. Possibly some setting change needed in the menu or your TM-600 is faulty. I have setup a tm-600 with global tvlink+ no problem. Maybe a dc blocker at the rf output of the TM-600 will cure the problem.

If you have connected the tvlink+ exactly the same on both boxes (i.e. sat box, rf to tvlink+, rf to distribution system) then the remote commands should feed to the tvlink+ and on to the sat box using the IR sender just the same. So if the setup is identical with box boxes and we all know the remote control protocal is the same then your problem lies with the TM-600. The RF output of your TM-600 must be interfering with the tvlink+. To test it disconnect the rf out from the TM-600 and try the remote in front of one of the remote magic eyes. Obviously you will have no picture on the remote tv but if you have someone watching the main tv where the stb is then if you try say turning the stb over from the remote location then your watcher looking at the stb connected tv (scart) will be able to see if the remote eye is operating. Then you will know the problem is with the rf output of the TM-600. Possibly some setting change needed in the menu or your TM-600 is faulty. I have setup a tm-600 with global tvlink+ no problem. Maybe a dc blocker at the rf output of the TM-600 will cure the problem.

Hi tried all above,apart from dc blocker ,what settings are there in the menu.

thanks

Back