Magic eye and which HD box

Jammy75

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know which HD boxes will work with a magic eye or similar product, I have an openbox s10, which is a great box for the price, but, unfortunately doesn't have an RF out or scart. Since getting the box I thought about getting a picture to the tv in the bedroom through an existing aerial cable that runs from the living room (where s10 is) to bedroom, but, can't do it with the s10, thought about a blade 7000, but, that doesn't have a RF out either.

Any help is appreciated

as long as the box has a voltage through RF, then magic eye will work, but without voltage it will only be a slave picture from what you are watching.

Hi, does anyone know which HD boxes will work with a magic eye or similar product, I have an openbox s10, which is a great box for the price, but, unfortunately doesn't have an RF out or scart. Since getting the box I thought about getting a picture to the tv in the bedroom through an existing aerial cable that runs from the living room (where s10 is) to bedroom, but, can't do it with the s10, thought about a blade 7000, but, that doesn't have a RF out either.

Any help is appreciated

Out of the receivers you mentioned only the Technomate 5402Hd has an RF out that would let you use your existing cable with a magic eye, But seeing as the RF out on the TM's is not powered you will also need the Omni link + tvlink/Remote extender roughly around £25 and your good to go.

Your other option if you have bags of money is HDMI splitter for the S10 with HDMI over Coax Extender but with a cost of around £400 you can see which is best option. :)

not sure on the vid sender, had one a few years ago and it was crap so I run the cable in. The TM box sounds a good option, I'll have a read up. thanks

Back