Mag boxes getting blocked

Last Boy Scout

DW Member +
Reaction score
You did not step on anyones toes mate. 🙂
A VPN will not bypass issues on magboxes mate as its not an ISP issues, its informir blocking portals.
Running an M3U bypasses portal.
If your using portal on magbox you will be tied to the mac address on that device and no option for username.
(no option for kodi on magbox mate)
Good god!! why on earth would anyone buy such a machine, Its worse than buying a computer from pc world

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why i advise open source STBs.

But block on magboxes is not affecting everyone.

Last edited:

Last Boy Scout

DW Member +
Reaction score
Well thank you for that I will steer well clear of that box.
It does pose one last question though. As a linux box is it not possible to change the operating system like the old minix which was windows but would take other operating systems

JonMMM

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I dont have one but from my understanding a Mag box is the box that give the user the most "normal" experience using IPTV

abby1238

Reaction score
Yes, that was the reason I got one as it was suggested to me. My big footy match was blocked yesterday but my channels came back on after 3/4 hours after the initial block

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, that was the reason I got one as it was suggested to me. My big footy match was blocked yesterday but my channels came back on after 3/4 hours after the initial block
Thread is really about infomir blocking portals. The reason yours went off has nothing to do with that.
You need a VPN.
(oops.... cant run a VPN within mag)

Heard absolutely loads got hit with EPL block over weekend.
Big difference in servers blocked and portals blocked.
🙂

zx6r

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know this is an old thread but I have found and uploaded the patched firmware for the Mag 321 (apparently). I don't have one of these so couldn't test it, but here it is anywayz.

Mag321 - Warp Files | Private | Secure | File Uploads

TEST