Madeleine McCann detectives ask for more cash to fund £12m hunt for missing girl

hackmax

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I really dont think its for high flying cops to enjoy sun shine mate.
I really think story should be put to bed. Its coming close to summer time again, we will have to hear of another so called “new lead”.
This happens every summer and i think its refresh everyones minds when on holiday. As thats when we all get on planes and travel hoping someone some where will see something.

My opinion is “case closed”.
Unresolved disappearance it will go down as. Happens everyday of the week around world. It does not make headlines in other quarters of the world when children disappear.
Usual media story myth evolving around this sad case with Madeline disappearing.
Children disappear all the time in this planet. The McCanns are no different to others that we never hear about.

But McCanns sell papers and make documentarys while we all sit back and think she is only child missing.

I honestly just feel like the missing person has been forgotten by the investigators wanting paid holidays, whilst her parents get rich from sales of books etc.

But how many other crimes could be solved by pulling these officers back and getting them to work on other cases? Yes back to the UK where it rains, etc.

I can't stand seeing them on telly, not that I watch it now.

There is something about them, something insincere. I can see it, narcissists.

Either gypsies took the kid or they sold the kid. Either way, they know more than they claim.

If I were to go out and leave a child then im more worried about something hapening to me..ie car crash and I cant return to them.

Its a very sad case and they wont stop till they find her or die trying cause they will be riddled with guilt. Any decent parent would! That must be herendous to live with for the rest of their lives. I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

Back