Madeleine McCann search: Kate McCann and Gerry McCann plead for donations

stevie1ball

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I offend anybody with my feelings on this subject then I apologise but these are my feelings.

Firstly I would like to say that I hope that Madeleine is still alive and is being treated with the respect she deserves and not been groomed into the illicit side of life that some people put young children into.

I can't believe that the McCann's have never been prosecuted for leaving there 3 children alone in an allegedly locked room and returned to check on them every 15 min, yes like feck they did.
Had there been a fire and the 3 children been burned or worse killed, then would that have been a different case.

Had they done this over here then the authorities would have been on them like a ton of bricks and the other children would have had the protection they require to safeguard there futures.

Now they are asking for more money to be donated so they can go off to Portugal, looking for Madeleine again, that's if she is still there and not in some other country. They are complaining about the British Government not still investigating this case after 5 years when both the Portuguese government and the British government have sadly closed the investigation due to lack of evidence etc they want celebrities and members of the public to help them carry on the search.

Is it not time this money was documented and made public as to how it is/was being used to look for Madeline and not for there own benefit.

Madeleine McCann search: Kate McCann and Gerry McCann plead for donations - mirror.co.uk

They both look shifty to me.

I think maddy is gone too many things do not add up and i also agree they should have been prosecuted for leaving their children alone.

i feel terrible for the child if i was they two i dont know how i could have lived with myself as it was my fault my child dissapeared....

the way i look on things is a child is a privilige not something you treat like an animal

i still think she has been kidnapped... how or why etc i dont knw.. yes the parents look shifty, stories look a bit untoward but surely if they were involved or had done something, they woulda been in the dock by now.. they would have found some evidence of some sort... unfortunately i dont think she'll be found...

i thought that there was evidence at the time, firstly that they had sedated her, which they admitted to doing regularly as far as i can remember, and didn't one of the sniffer dogs indicate that there had been a dead body present either at the scene or in their rental car?

There is so many things wrong with this case/story. Yes i think we ALL agree they should have been charged with neglecting there children but never was and i believe this is down to them being doctors ect.

I know 2 young lads very well (Paddy Warren and David Spensor) that went missing in Birmingham on 26th December 1996 and have never been found. They were only about 12 at the time and they never had the coverage the McCann's got and the family diffo didnt get 2 million pound in the bank to look for them.

Loads of kids go missing in lot less suspicious circumstances that never got the coverage they got.

Yes feel sorry for the child but not for the family.

Does no one else think its suspect that there was other kids in the house and they where left untouched?

Surely its easier to take a baby over a toddler as a baby wont "say" anything to give the game away, or why not just take them all?

They either both sedated the child unaware that the other parent had already dont it and it od'ed, or when they left there was an accident and the child was found dead but again it was easier to create the story than be found out,

imagine, they both had good jobs, they would have lost that and there way of life and maybe even gone to prison.

Something smells and it always did for me but at the time you couldnt say jack without being jumped on,now things have calmed down it seems no one gives a fook, how fickle the community of internet users.

They was/are at fault for whatever happened to that child whatever happened and now they want us to pay for them another holiday where they can pretend to look for her.

All those who are casting blame , looking on this with the benefit of hindsight and saying why should we pay to help find her.

Just think about if it was your child would you not do anything within your power to find them? Would you not gladly trade a prison sentence as some people have called for to know they were safe?

Donate don't donate no one is forcing you.

thebigman

All those who are casting blame , looking on this with the benefit of hindsight and saying why should we pay to help find her.

Just think about if it was your child would you not do anything within your power to find them? Would you not gladly trade a prison sentence as some people have called for to know they were safe?

thebigman

its not about donating its about donating AGAIN and AGAIN, they,ve already had millions in donations off people, where does it end? are they going to be asking when there 65 for money to find her?

also what about other kids that go missing, do you see there parents asking and asking and asking?

people act like this is the only child in history to go missing.

they've had millions, hired private investigators, been out there umpteen times already.

case is closed as far as portugal and even the uk is concerned,

question? what do they hope to find on this visit that they couldn't have done on a previous visit?

you think they can find her when the uk and portuguese and private investigators couldn't?

call me harsh but to be honest in my eyes i see them as taking the piss now, missing child or no missing child, its not like everyone Is ignoring it as its happening, everyone paid attention and load coughed up for them back then but why should they do it again?

they both had good jobs i say pay for it yourselfs.

Ive always said there is something not right, Maddy's blood in their hire car, as Thommo says they only took the one kid? Apparently the parents were only a short distance from the apartment yet some one managed to break in and abduct their child.

call me harsh but to be honest in my eyes i see them as taking the piss now, missing child or no missing child, its not like everyone Is ignoring it as its happening, everyone paid attention and load coughed up for them back then but why should they do it again?

they both had good jobs i say pay for it yourselfs.

If you were in their position would you give up trying to keep the case in the publiceye? I am not condoning what they did leaving there kids unsupervised. But where would you draw the line and say right I'll stop looking?

From my own point of view there is nothing I wouldn't do for my child and I have a grudging admiration for there persistance even though I condem their negligence.

thebigman

i heard they would sell their house to carry on the search ,nothing said about that, still two well paid jobs.

But where would you draw the line and say right I'll stop looking?
thebigman

you dont but you do stop trying to get honest folk to part with there cash to fund the search.

they've had more than anyone in history i can think of in donations for a missing child search.

carry on looking but off your own back.

I always thought the stuff they said about the police chief being imcompetent was a smoke screen to stop themselves getting prosecuted for leaving the kids in the first place!! He obviously felt he had a good case against them with regard to her diappearence and they moved fast to dis-credit him. The fact is they should have been at least charged with leaving the children alone and possibly more!!!

Does no one else think its suspect that there was other kids in the house and they where left untouched?

Surely its easier to take a baby over a toddler as a baby wont "say" anything to give the game away, or why not just take them all?

They either both sedated the child unaware that the other parent had already dont it and it od'ed, or when they left there was an accident and the child was found dead but again it was easier to create the story than be found out,

imagine, they both had good jobs, they would have lost that and there way of life and maybe even gone to prison.

Something smells and it always did for me but at the time you couldnt say jack without being jumped on,now things have calmed down it seems no one gives a fook, how fickle the community of internet users.

They was/are at fault for whatever happened to that child whatever happened and now they want us to pay for them another holiday where they can pretend to look for her.

Sorry mate that doesn't come into it with me, we were brought up to never be left on our own when at home or in another place or country and with this my two girls were never left alone even if we visited a holiday camp that had a baby watch.
No there my kids and i want to be able to see them not just assume they are where i left them asleep.
Perhaps the McCanns were to posh or stupid to do this and they should have to face the consequences of there actions.

Sorry mate that doesn't come into it with me, we were brought up to never be left on our own when at home or in another place or country and with this my two girls were never left alone even if we visited a holiday camp that had a baby watch.
No there my kids and i want to be able to see them not just assume they are where i left them asleep.
Perhaps the McCanns were to posh or stupid to do this and they should have to face the consequences of there actions.

sorry? your post has what to do with mine?

i dont say anything about the situation where they were left alone as a main post. (they shouldnt have been - agreed).
my posts are down to them trying to claim yet more money off hopeless fools who will give it to them in a search that has been exhausted by everyone this side of the ocean and over there.

they shouldnt have been left but they where, but they seem to have got off that as a charge but im sick of them both now.

Last edited:
sorry? your post has what to do with mine?

i dont say anything about the situation where they were left alone as a main post. (they shouldnt have been - agreed).
my posts are down to them trying to claim yet more money off hopeless fools who will give it to them in a search that has been exhausted by everyone this side of the ocean and over there.

they shouldnt have been left but they where, but they seem to have got off that as a charge but im sick of them both now.

Sorry Thommo I do apologise should have been the quote below mate.

Originally Posted by thebigman

thebigman

thebigman

you've lost me there m8, your whole argument seems to be it was their fault so fek'em. If you read the other posts I have made you would see I condem them for leaving their children. What I asked was nothing to do with that.

If you were in their position would you not do everything in your power including asking for help? The were negligent no argument there but they are still entitled to look for her. People don't have to help if they don't want to.

thebigman

Back