Macdonalds

bikeingmad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I dont usually have much to say or anything interesting to talk about but this has been doing my head in. Now i dont like Mcdonalds too much but the kids buy it once or twice a week. Poing being this Monopoly prizes thing, usually when they buy a meal or two they win a prize, like a burger, drink, icecream or something but this does not seem to be the case for weeks the kids have been buying Macdonalds and the only prize they have won is Oats. Is it me or is Mcdonalds being a bit tight? Correct me if im wrong but last time they had this Monopoly thing your chances of wining a prize was more.
Or is it just my bad luck? Are you guys having more luck?

dont know mate but the only thing i buy is milkshakes
and won an apple pie and and a burger on the last 2 i got over the last 2 weeks

I have won a free meal a couple of times but not oats. I think that could just be pure bad luck on your part mate.

my kids got 3 food prizes in 3 goes m8 so must be just down to bad luck.

there was a swap shop on here for your streets before to try and get a full set, may need to get that started again

there was a swap shop on here for your streets before to try and get a full set, may need to get that started again

Doesn't work though m8, out of each set there are 1 or 2 commons with one of the set being extremely rare.Everyone is looking for the same sticker. So if anyone manages to find the rare one the chances of them giving it away are very slim lol.

it goes to show how cheap the meat must be if they can give away free food,i don't eat it

myself for one fact is that they promoted that they use real potatoes now,well wtf was

you using before you started using spuds??

and i had a mate who worked for a company called golden west which supplied the buns for McDonalds and said he could not believe how much suger is put in to these buns.

Shit food and not one trace of any health benefits,i personally love proper cooked meals not deep fried crap

If i had it my way i would ban all Mcdonalds,we are slowly becoming an obese population coz of unhealthy foods such as these but coz its big bucks involved they will advertise and try get your kids hooked on junk food

If i had it my way i would ban all Mcdonalds,we are slowly becoming an obese population coz of unhealthy foods such as these but coz its big bucks involved they will advertise and try get your kids hooked on junk food

So what you are saying is that people are too dumb to think for themselves ?

McDonalds can be part of a healthy balanced diet. Eating it once in a while is not going to kill you.

Hey guys, I didnt want to start a war over this. People eat what they eat they know what their putting in themselves good or bad. Like i said I dont really like macdonalds but when somebody else is buying it for themselves its awkward to go buy something else so just to make life easier i'll eat it.

This wasnt about macdonalds food it was about the prizes. I'm not interested in the prizes myself but i just wanted to see if anyone else was having bad luck. Roughly we've had about 15 meals since the start and thats two adults two teenagers and all we've got is bloody oats and a apple pie. The previous time we would buy a meal and win a burger or some fries but this doesnt seem to be the case.

Please no war, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

i like mcdonalds ...and there silly games , and ronald , and happy meals ,
and there coffee..happy days lol

Back