M&S tells Muslim staff they CAN refuse to serve customers buying alcohol or pork

In my opinion if a muslim working in th UK cannot or will not perform their duties correctly as a sales person/cashier and sell ALL good offered for sale including pork and alcohol then they should be sacked on the spot !

They knew what was involved when they took the job, to fcuking soft by half this country !

In my opinion if a muslim working in th UK cannot or will not perform their duties correctly as a sales person/cashier and sell ALL good offered for sale including pork and alcohol then they should be sacked on the spot !

They knew what was involved when they took the job, to fcuking soft by half this country !

I'm sure a little foobar such as this will sort itself out - if enough people want to buy pork/alcohol/etc then there will soon be enough places for them to buy it - problem sorted :)

I'm more concerned that @nara and @wiz569 seem to be carving up MY sherry trifle! Get yer bloody own ffs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure a little foobar such as this will sort itself out - if enough people want to buy pork/alcohol/etc then there will soon be enough places for them to buy it - problem sorted :)

I'm more concerned that @nara and @wiz569 seem to be carving up MY sherry trifle! Get yer bloody own ffs :)

Have trifle in the fridge but no sherry,no way

So ideology now allows you special privileges over your fellow man?

I'm a libertarian. Can I be exempt from paying tax?

I wonder what the reaction would be were a customer to "politely decline" to be served by a Muslim and request an English person instead?

Got some shocking news for you Fangface, the majority of Muslims in this country are in fact English.

Got some shocking news for you Fangface, the majority of Muslims in this country are in fact English.
Ffs are saying that my pork in white wine sauce is going to be rare from now on?. Or is it going to cost me a fortune due to handling charges. :(

M&S tells Muslim staff they CAN refuse to serve customers buying alcohol or pork
^^^Full Story ^^^

Marks & Spencer has told Muslim staff they can refuse to serve shoppers buying alcohol or pork, it has been revealed.
The chain has granted checkout workers in more than 700 stores permission to politely decline to serve customers for religious reasons.
Instead, shoppers are being asked to wait to pay for certain items at a different till.

00409810.jpg

one thing occurs to me here.
If they can not sell alcohol or pork, or indeed any product the shop sells, then they are not suited to the job.
they chose the work they do after all.

Just think about all the muslims that own off licenses and shops that sell pork and alcohol
What is wrong with people that belive in these fairy tales when they grow up
you would think there was something wrong with people if they belived in santa and the tooth fairy as adults and just like santa and the tooth fairy all religion is, is a story to control people

I wonder what the reaction would be were a customer to "politely decline" to be served by a Muslim and request an English person instead?

Sorry, but I find that offensive.

What have you got against the Scots, Welsh and Irish?

Back