Lucozade in pubs

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Been thinking for ages Lucozade should branch out in pubs as it would make a good mixer with vodka.

Went into a pub last night and they were on the shelves in cans. Never had lucozade from a can before and i was driving so thought i might try one. Barmaid warned me that they were £1.50 each for standard size can.

Didn't have one, but will be having one next time i am out drinking, will have to use it like a can of red bull. Add it to a double vodka and i should get a few drinks out of it.

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Been thinking for ages Lucozade should branch out in pubs as it would make a good mixer with vodka.

Went into a pub last night and they were on the shelves in cans. Never had lucozade from a can before and i was driving so thought i might try one. Barmaid warned me that they were £1.50 each for standard size can.

Didn't have one, but will be having one next time i am out drinking, will have to use it like a can of red bull. Add it to a double vodka and i should get a few drinks out of it.
What a waste of good alcohol adding sugary muck to it. Reminds me of people who used to drink whisky and Irn-Bru. :sick:

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
[email protected] Nara.

Barmaid:- "Would you like a mixer with your whiskey sir?"

Nara:- "Do you put sugar on your chips? Of course not!"

I must admit , I'm a gin & tonic man.

edds

VIP Member
VIP Member
If you have a Farmfoods shop nearby, try there; it's three cans for a quid. Orange Lucozade though, not original IIRC.

Lot of calories per can, though, 240+ I believe.

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
I do only like the original, did have a light one the other day in a littler bottle (probably why). Just liking the thought of an alcoholic one, maybe its because when you were little you always got a bottle of lucozade when you felt ill, now it might be the cause.

witchy

Banned for good!
Red Bull and similar drinks have huge levels of caffeine in them to stimulate you, Lucozade has a large dosage of Glucose to give you energy, the effects (if that's what your after) will be considerably different.

I like a glass of Lucozade but I'd never consider mixing it with alcohol, yukk!!

mozr

Banned
Lucozade is definitely a morning after drink.

I will always be seen with a 1.5 litre bottle the day after a good piss up carrying it like a baby whilst squinting around looking for someone to make me sausage, chips and gravy.

Eeeeh I might try that tomorrow.

TEST