Lucozade in pubs

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Been thinking for ages Lucozade should branch out in pubs as it would make a good mixer with vodka.

Went into a pub last night and they were on the shelves in cans. Never had lucozade from a can before and i was driving so thought i might try one. Barmaid warned me that they were £1.50 each for standard size can.

Didn't have one, but will be having one next time i am out drinking, will have to use it like a can of red bull. Add it to a double vodka and i should get a few drinks out of it.

Been thinking for ages Lucozade should branch out in pubs as it would make a good mixer with vodka.

Went into a pub last night and they were on the shelves in cans. Never had lucozade from a can before and i was driving so thought i might try one. Barmaid warned me that they were £1.50 each for standard size can.

Didn't have one, but will be having one next time i am out drinking, will have to use it like a can of red bull. Add it to a double vodka and i should get a few drinks out of it.

What a waste of good alcohol adding sugary muck to it. Reminds me of people who used to drink whisky and Irn-Bru. :sick:

If you have a Farmfoods shop nearby, try there; it's three cans for a quid. Orange Lucozade though, not original IIRC.

Lot of calories per can, though, 240+ I believe.

I do only like the original, did have a light one the other day in a littler bottle (probably why). Just liking the thought of an alcoholic one, maybe its because when you were little you always got a bottle of lucozade when you felt ill, now it might be the cause.

Red Bull and similar drinks have huge levels of caffeine in them to stimulate you, Lucozade has a large dosage of Glucose to give you energy, the effects (if that's what your after) will be considerably different.

I like a glass of Lucozade but I'd never consider mixing it with alcohol, yukk!!

Lucozade is definitely a morning after drink.

I will always be seen with a 1.5 litre bottle the day after a good piss up carrying it like a baby whilst squinting around looking for someone to make me sausage, chips and gravy.

Eeeeh I might try that tomorrow.

Back