Lraizer's Autobouquets E1

You would have to do the epg stuff separately. All the plugin does with regards to epg is create the channels.uk file which is required for refeerncing.

Insatll weekepg, edit the epg channel details. see this post hope it helps.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/377322/#post2338496

Altenatively, there is the Gypsy backup by Lraizer which has everything done if you want to try PLI.
dm500-maxvar-20130528-306M-UK-282E-UKCVS-GYPSY-bac - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers bud will give it a bash tomorrow, right now I hear beer calling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks Mate, it works great for me on DM600pvr with PLI Jade Final Image E1 :Jester:

Yes it does. There is an Alpha release image by Lraizer which will work better. Once you have made five useful posts, have a look at the downloads section.

You got a link m8,can't seem to find it.

Ta

This is great. I have had 3 Dreambox 500s in my house for a couple of years now. I have always had different Bouqets on them. This takes the hassle out. I have never managed to get more than a "now an next" EPG going on them and even then it only works on some channels. I read about weekepg but that seems to apply only to TM boxes. Is there any EPG that works on the DM500s? I am running pli jade

@Cressi and @Stiofain2005
Post 41 has a link to Lraizer's DM500 pli image with epg

Thanks Abu

I should have mentioned that I have a local paid sub card and so have another image with oscam/cccam to facilitate the server to other boxes in the kitchen and garage. Will Lraizers image also work as a server for the paid card

Thx

There are no cams on that image. If you install the cams and transfer your existing configs it should work as it is just PLI maxvar image. If you want to experiment, make a backup.

I should add that Commando 15 is nearing release. It will have the epg that Commando users are accustomed to as well as Lraizer's Autobouquets N1. Currently has more features than the E2 version and completes in less than a minute.

Thanks - I am not technically strong enough to have a go and I don't like messing around unless others have done so before me :)

I'll wait for the new Commando 15 image. Is there any ETA on it? How will I know when it has been released - I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on the forum chatter

You would have to do the epg stuff separately. All the plugin does with regards to epg is create the channels.uk file which is required for refeerncing.

Insatll weekepg, edit the epg channel details. see this post hope it helps.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/377322/#post2338496

Altenatively, there is the Gypsy backup by Lraizer which has everything done if you want to try PLI.
dm500-maxvar-20130528-306M-UK-282E-UKCVS-GYPSY-bac - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

can not seem to be able to download the image for some reason

Can someone tell me the shell params for Scottish west region as I can only get this to work via shell

old thread i know.

I am trying to get this to work on dm600pvr using open-pli image.

I can get the plugin installed ok, but it wont download the bouqets.

I remember there were problems with the commando autobouqets when sky changed the channel for downloading the epg, i reckon its summit to do with that?

any help to get this working again...

@Abu Baniaz will know if any does... :)

If I remember correctly, the folder structure on DM600 images was slightly different. But should work if you use teh comparive ones. eg usr instead of var.

The 28.2 data is available on all 28.2 channels, so pretty sure taht is not the issue.

If I remember correctly, the folder structure on DM600 images was slightly different. But should work if you use teh comparive ones. eg usr instead of var.

The 28.2 data is available on all 28.2 channels, so pretty sure taht is not the issue.

i had it working before im sure i didnt have to do that.

u don't happen to have a list of which folders i should switch lol?

the plug in does instal i can pick my location etc,
and then it says downloading stream set (some numbers) and nuthin happens

Sorry, cant remember, never had a dm600. I helped someone remotely and vaguely remember the issue rather than specifics.

Have you tried to run it in telnet to see the problem?

Back