Lraizer's Autobouquets E1

any one know how to set this up on a tm 500 super what folder do you put the files in when extracted

Does this change the channel list and bouqets around or can I keep my current channel list how it is and it will just update the frequencies?

Cheers

any one know how to set this up on a tm 500 super what folder do you put the files in when extracted

The folder/file layout is as below (As tested on an a TM500 image, you can just drop the var folder onto the root of the internal memory and everything will drop in place. Don't forget to chmod 755). Slight modification was required on a DM600 as it has a usr folder instead of var.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Does this change the channel list and bouqets around or can I keep my current channel list how it is and it will just update the frequencies?

Cheers

As it is an unfinished project, it is not as fancy as the E2 version. The E1 version will remove all existing bouquets I am afraid.

has anyone for a laymans instruction as to load this into tm 500 super - ive tried and tried but cant get it working . once downloaded where do I ftp it to and I don't understand what this means

"libstdc++.so.6 if the plugin does not work without it)(*TM500 Super required it) "

Plugin will work on some images without the libstdc++.so.6 file, it won't on others. The TM falls into the list of won't. You need to transfer it.

There is a list of files and folders location in post 23. FTP every file in the download pack and transfer it to the listed locations. Chmod 755 them and then reboot. It should work. Try using Filezilla to transfer them, DCC may not work.

Hi,

Worked perfectly for me, just remember to upload all the files and CHMOD 755 all the folders you uploaded with telnet

sorry when you say chmod 755 all the files what do you mean - what ive been doign was typin gin chmod 755 bin/var/* just the once is this correct ?

This is what i did
ftp both "AB E1 plugin frontend trial" and "autobouquets_e1_ppc-201308021400" to receiver

then
chmod 755 /var/bin/*
chmod 755 /var/etc/*
chmod 755 /var/lib/*
chmod 755 /var/tuxbox/*
in telnet

hope it helps

In this case you can chmod 755 in two ways:

Using filezilla
A. Find every file that needs to be chmod 755, right click on it and then click on file permissions and then change it to 755. (should have been 600 or 644 when you transferred them).

b. Using telnet enter the command
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This will chmod 755 all the files in /var/bin. You have entered the wrong command.

so when I input the commands below do I hit enter after each one or enter once just when I have typed the lot first ?

and im using tm 500 super do I ftp both the abe1 and autobouquets - if so why do both have to be ftp'd /

regards

squig

ftp both "AB E1 plugin frontend trial" and "autobouquets_e1_ppc-201308021400" to receiver

then
chmod 755 /var/bin/*
chmod 755 /var/etc/*
chmod 755 /var/lib/*
chmod 755 /var/tuxbox/*
in telnet

hope it helps

Lraizer made the plugin on his DM500 with PLI image. His frontend works fine on his gypsy image and aslo on an image on a dm600. i.e You can run the plugin as was created by Lraizer (still unfinished). The TM500/600 will not run the original frontend or did it do so on the DM500 image I uploaded. This is why the "frontend trial" was created. It basically allows the user to use the remote to execute the script.

Those commands in post 35 are separate. You must enter them individually.

just wondering dose anyone know when this plugin will be finished very good plugin only thing it removes other bouquets you have on box will be nice to see it finished thanks

ive downloaded the files and ftp'd etc etc, pressed yellow went into auto bouquets selected region etc and it went through the motions and downloaded, my question now is how do i view the epg?
sorry pli jade 3 image dm500

Last edited:
Back