Looking to buy another D box 2

evostash

Inactive User
Reaction score
Morning All,

Looking to buy another D box 2 for the kids room, got my last d box about 3 yrs ago from the mother land of d box’s (Germany) via flee bay for about 99 squid any good sellers out there that anyone knows of or anyone bought one recently ???

Cheers

As folk are saying n3 is on the way but if you to go ahead whatever and want a good one with no problems then PM me.

Thanks I know N3 is imminent but to be honest as long as I have had my d box it been on its way - thats the chance you take when something is a freebie

Thanks I know N3 is imminent but to be honest as long as I have had my d box it been on its way - thats the chance you take when something is a freebie

these aren't rumours about N3, it's actually HERE, loads of areas are now on N3, any areas recieving new cards for sub'd boxes have about 3 weeks left. in total, there's another 2 to 3 months before the whole of th UK is N3.

if, despite all this, you STILL want a box - i'll sell you my dm500c - the newer version of the dbox2 if you don't buy techquest's.

hey, i have 2 dbox2 nokia's, dreambox500c, v+hd, but none work here if ur still intrested lol

but seems a waste of time to me, save your money on boxes with no real value, and pay to watch the channels..or go to your local

sorry lads have to interupt here, if you like sports most can be found on the web and you can watch them free, they are broadcast all over the world, try looking for the scores at livescorehunter.com keeps you up to date ;)

have a good root in the bins around leeds ....theres loads of em lol

Back