(FOR SALE) google nexus 7 gen 2 32gb

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, here for sale is my google nexus 7 2013 model, wifi only model, 32gb of storage, in immaculate condition, comes fully boxed with usb led and charging plug and also a poetic bumper case which is in perfect condition having only recently bought it for £19.99. the nexus itself cost me £240 only around 2 months ago direct from google, and like i say its still like brand new, it will come restored back to factory default for the new user to set up as if new, its due to get the new 4.4 kitkat software very soon, always have the latest android on the device.

for the people looking on tapatalk the price is £180 + £10 courier

i will setup courier as soon as payment has been made and will get it on your doorstep as quick as possible, and will make sure it is well packaged to get to you safe.

anyone who knows me on here knows im a genuine guy who looks after his gadgets so rest assured its been in good hands and looked after.

any questions just shoot me a pm and ill get back to you asap.

payment to be made via paypal or cash on collection from newcastle

DSC_0063.JPGDSC_0058.JPGDSC_0007.JPGDSC_0004.JPG

all sensible offers considered on this.

Pm sent (if I can figure how to pm on tapatalk?¿?)
HH

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

now sold to happyh, will sort courier out asap and send tracking details, sure happyh will cose once hes happy, cheers!

Tablet arrived today exactly as described, cracking nick. Thanks for selling it @BIG-HOL a pleasure dealing with you.
Cheers mate,
HH.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mick
Trying to leave seller @BIG-HOL (excellent) feedback on this but no option to on blue skin. Changed to Light green skin & option is there but gives
404: PAGE NOT FOUND
Sorry, the page you have requested cannot be found.

You can try a search if you are looking for something specific.
when I try. Obviously not a huge problem, just letting you know.
Also, do we still update the trusted seller list or has that stopped?
Cheers HH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back