looking for a PS2

MINDER

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all my son is looking for a ps2 that is chipped any of you lot no wer i can get one ?

MINDER said:
hi all my son is looking for a ps2 that is chipped any of you lot no wer i can get one ?
Try using swap magic discs they are available at swapmagic.com and are very reliable for ps2 back up discs. I use them and have no problem with them.Cost about £25. max inc. del. Cheers m8.

Or get a Maxtor hard drive and Harddrive Advance. Lets you store rented games and load times are much quicker...

Edit - forgot you also need a network adaptor

no prbs lads i think i have it sorted and i like the bit about the hard drive

BLOBBY
YEH YEH Hard drive good
mmmmmmm
: tosser :
ahh

MINDER said:
no prbs lads i think i have it sorted and i like the bit about the hard drive

Did I miss something here lmao....

If I am right he requests a PS2 and gets offered , copying disks first and then some sort of ps1 cover for a ps2 lmoa........

in keeping with the trend of this thread, Minder I got some old shoes if you want them pmslol......

where did you get one and how much did you pay im looking for one also, does it play copied games and copied dvd's ???

regards

Taff still pmslol....

:Cheers:

If I am right he requests a PS2 and gets offered , copying disks first and then some sort of ps1 cover for a ps2 lmoa........
Taff
It is a ps2 lid for a ps2 not ps1 I got one the same. : whip :
aint got a hard drive yet thats next! :grab:
If Minder don't want the old shoes let me have em : shocked2 please

hi,i got a chipped ps2 from e-bay £80... last week its in good condition plays all copys,

dont bother with the h/d takes ages to load a game on,then not all games are compatible with h/d loader,
also very easy for a child too format hours of loading believe me i know

Back