Looking For A Cheapish HD Reciever

Smoosh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, as the title says, i'm looking for a HD receiver for a fairly cheap price (less than €200 or £170 ideally)

I've been browsing around this and other forums for a while but i'm not any closer to picking one at the mo, this site seems like a good one to get advice from!

I want the receiver to be good at running cccam (only need it as a client)

I'm not too fussed about loads of extra features as long as it has good image quality. Anything on top of that is a bonus!

What could you guys recommend for around that price bracket?

I've seen the TM-5402HD has been getting some good feedback so that has been on my radar

The Openbox S9 HD looks good for the price but i've heard of unstability when it comes to sky channels.....

The DM 800HD also looks pretty good but for the price it would obviously have to be a clone and they are very hit and miss from what i can gather and too much of a lottery with regards to whether they'll be ok or fry themselves out after 2 months!

Any advice greatly appreciated! I'd like to get one ordered & delivered before Christmas!

Thanks for reading!

Hi, as the title says, i'm looking for a HD receiver for a fairly cheap price (less than €200 or £170 ideally)

I've been browsing around this and other forums for a while but i'm not any closer to picking one at the mo, this site seems like a good one to get advice from!

I want the receiver to be good at running cccam (only need it as a client)

I'm not too fussed about loads of extra features as long as it has good image quality. Anything on top of that is a bonus!

What could you guys recommend for around that price bracket?

I've seen the TM-5402HD has been getting some good feedback so that has been on my radar

The Openbox S9 HD looks good for the price but i've heard of unstability when it comes to sky channels.....

The DM 800HD also looks pretty good but for the price it would obviously have to be a clone and they are very hit and miss from what i can gather and too much of a lottery with regards to whether they'll be ok or fry themselves out after 2 months!

Any advice greatly appreciated! I'd like to get one ordered & delivered before Christmas!

Thanks for reading!

5402 deffo a god box mate, easy to use, great hd, and they will read almost any card

I would stick with the openbox mate, for the money it's a good box. I had to delete about 6 sky channels but they all have duplicates bar 1 ss1 but I have it in HD so not fussed as I would watch anything on it in HD anyway. And firmware update down the line somewhere will probably fix this very minor annoyance, so for me the openbox is a winner.

Back