Long hair used to be so cool!

reider

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK, is it just where I live or is this happening everywhere? I go into town and I see the gangs of skateboarders doing there bit, thats ok. Then I see the gangs of trick cyclists, well they mainly keep to one or two car park areas jumping up onto walls n stuff. Next I see the cyclists speeding through the malls and down the steps??? That infuriates me, nearly as much as the preachers, NTL salesmen, SKY, free leaflets and other stuff that gets in the way of my shopping.

Now, what really infuriates the most is the young almost 15 going on 25 long haired yuppies in rags!!! These people have long hair hanging out everywhere, on there heads, in there beards, they only look goddamn 15 for gawds sake. "I`m Zekes bitch!" I heard one young trog say! She looked like, just out of damn nappies, sounded like it too..... They take up all the benches, the old folks don`t get a look in, get in the way and generally get up your damn nose. Probably an ok bunch though, there its off my chest now, lol.

Time to go shoppingggggg.....

Reider

Reider,

Welcome.

I once had long hair too many years ago - then got married lol;-)

WTF are you going shopping!!! If your a chick thats ok but if your a bloke... put your foot down with a firm hand and say "Hoi woman NO...". You don't need to go shopping, you can get everything you need online. That way you don't have to look @ the children playing @ being grown ups.

Tell the truth u just want a skateboard and a bmx for christmas.:)

used 2 b cool n can still b

Long hair used 2 b cool and can still be cool if its on the right person

Back