London Bridge Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daft question mate have you ever fired a gun . I know it's not your job but if you take a life there is no going back . I already said they got what they deserved I just don't want it becoming the normal go to

I have mate but not in my line of work. Not much call for it in stairlift engineering tbh.

Like the young Brazilian boy ?
Again the police were acting on intel that the Brazilian had a bomb pack, they believed they were acting on the best interest of the people on the tube, remember the tubes had been blown up shortly before

Irony of that case was literally wrong place wrong time, had he not been an illegal immigrant here he would still be alive, fact

They didn't know where he was from ffs . He could have been from glasgow he was innocent completely innocent

true..
but we are at war..
so whats the plan. let them do what they want incase their innocent?

Again the police were acting on intel that the Brazilian had a bomb pack, they believed they were acting on the best interest of the people on the tube, remember the tubes had been blown up shortly before

Irony of that case was literally wrong place wrong time, had he not been an illegal immigrant here he would still be alive, fact

That's rubbish it was mistaken idenitity. They even admited that in court at the inquest

- - - Updated - - -

true..
but we are at war..
so whats the plan. let them do what they want incase their innocent?
no mate lets just kill everyone that looks a little dodgy . It has to be dealt with case by case

That's rubbish it was mistaken idenitity. They even admited that in court at the inquest
Mistaken identity yes, but at the point of contact on the tube the firearms officer still believed it was a bomber, hence the head shots to extinguish life instantly

I have mate but not in my line of work. Not much call for it in stairlift engineering tbh.
I meant at a person

- - - Updated - - -

Mistaken identity yes, but at the point of contact on the tube the firearms officer still believed it was a bomber, hence the head shots to extinguish life instantly
so you think that's ok a cop gets it wrong gives another cop the ok to kill a completely innocent young man . But hey collateral damage . Sorry I can't accept that .

- - - Updated - - -

no mate lets just kill everyone that looks a little dodgy . It has to be dealt with case by case

nah m8

let them blow up our kids and accept it..

I know countryboy had sympathies with the irish terrorrists in the past but I didn't think he would have any sympathies for jihadist scum

- - - Updated - - -

so you think that's ok a cop gets it wrong gives another cop the ok to kill a completely innocent young man . But hey collateral damage . Sorry I can't accept that .
Read this and put yourself in the police officers place, remember the tube had been blown up 2 weeks before and another failed bombing attempt the day before

Seven mistakes that cost De Menezes his life | The Independent

They say seven mistakes that cost De Menzes, it was 8, he should not have been in the country

I know countryboy had sympathies with the irish terrorrists in the past but I didn't think he would have any sympathies for jihadist scum
that's Below the belt I have no smypathy for them . They are animals pure and simple but mistakes happen when you have a shoot to Kill policy . I want an retract ment of that statement

that's Nellie the belt I have no smypathy for them . They are animals pure and simple but mistakes happen when you have a shoot to Kill policy

So you had no sympathy for irish terrorist as well or just the jihadist?

I see your problem is with the authorities and security services but that's just my take on you

So you had no sympathy for irish terrorist as well or just the jihadist?

I see your problem is with the authorities and security services but that's just my take on you
I'm a irish republican I have never denied that . These jhadi lot are animals and to say I have sympathies with then is wrong and I want an sorry

- - - Updated - - -

yes i can, but i find one situation more sick than the other

I agree on that mate

that's Below the belt I have no smypathy for them . They are animals pure and simple but mistakes happen when you have a shoot to Kill policy . I want an retract ment of that statement
I have seen many an argument on here where you sympathised with the IRA against the British Army, Do you deny that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back