London Bridge Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy to say aslong as it's not one of your own being shot . The shoot to kill policy
Never worked before and it won't work now . All it does is feed the propaganda machine and help recruit new blood

"my own" dont drive down city streets and cut 20 year old girls throats...

shoot to kill works for me

Your being a little cheeky there mate . You know fine well I was talking about the civilian that was shot and you said there is always casualties in war I was talking about that .

i had no idea you were talking about the civillian that was shot...

i had no idea you were talking about the civillian that was shot...
Well who did you think I ment by one of your own?... People always say people are injured in war . Well see if your killed by a stray police bullet or killed by a mad man with a knife the end result is still the same your dead . Take them prisoner if you can . You get more information from a live man than a dead one

Your being a little cheeky there mate . You know fine well I was talking about the civilian that was shot and you said there is always casualties in war I was talking about that .

This might sound bad but I would rather the risk of collateral damage if it saved more people being randomly slaughtered. Also just a thought the person caught in the crossfire must have been close to the terrorist. If the police hadn't shot him or them then the innocent may well have been the next victim. So in a perverse way it may have saved their life. Hypothetical I know but not inconceivable

Well who did you think I ment by one of your own?... People always say people are injured in war . Well see if your killed by a stray police bullet or killed by a mad man with a knife the end result is still the same your dead . Take them prisoner if you can . You get more information from a live man than a dead one

I thought you mean't a close family member.
hence the hurt if they got injured or killed accidently.

what did you think i meant?

One civilian accidently shot by police but is not in a serious condition

To be honest a small price to pay if you weigh up how many people the police must of saved by responding and killing the scum within 8 minutes

Honestly I don't know if the injured civilian has said anything yet, but if it was me that had been accidently shot by the police under those circumstances I would praise their bravery, remember the police thought at that time they were facing suicide bombers with explosive vests on

Don't get many chances to say this but I am proud of our police force

Don't forget they had fake bomb vests on so it had to be shoot to kill

- - - Updated - - -

Even if it was one of your kids that was "collateral damage" because it is someone daughter ,son ,mum or dad

See my edit mate .
And so were the 7 killed :(

Even if it was one of your kids that was "collateral damage" because it is someone daughter ,son ,mum or dad
So you would of let the 3 cowards carry on marauding through the streets killing innocent men and women ?

Don't forget they had fake bomb vests on so it had to be shoot to kill
Mate I have no doubt it was the correct thing to do this time , but I don't want to see the shoot to kill policy brought in . Mistakes get made unarmed people are killed then they have to cover their backs . Every situation should be taken as it's found not just right lad let's shoot these feckers

apologies @countryboy i misread your posts..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate I have no doubt it was the correct thing to do this time , but I don't want to see the shoot to kill policy brought in . Mistakes get made unarmed people are killed then they have to cover their backs . Every situation should be taken as it's found not just right lad let's shoot these feckers

Suppose we could just spend millions of tax payers money jailing them for life like we have to do with the 2 scum f ucks that murdered Lee Rigby. I would have preferred to see these two killed by armed police also

Take them prisoner if you can . You get more information from a live man than a dead one

Oh how nice, we keep the tossers alive only for some future government to show them clemency and humanity and let them free, who knows with "immunity from prosecution letters".
While they are in prison they will make full use of their "human rights" bringing constant court cases and costing the taxpayer untold millions of £, and they'll have the opportunity to radicalise others.

If they respected everyone else's human rights there would be 7 people tucking into their evening meal tonight. The only good terrorist is a dead one.

Suppose we could just spend millions of tax payers money jailing them for life like we have to do with the 2 scum f ucks that murdered Lee Rigby. I would have preferred to see these two killed by armed police also
You you be willing to pull the trigger and take a life . Might not be as easy as you think it could be .

Oh how nice, we keep the tossers alive only for some future government to show them clemency and humanity and let them free, who knows with "immunity from prosecution letters".
While they are in prison they will make full use of their "human rights" bringing constant court cases and costing the taxpayer untold millions of £, and they'll have the opportunity to radicalise others.

If they respected everyone else's human rights there would be 7 people tucking into their evening meal tonight. The only good terrorist is a dead one.

^^^^^^^^^ Well said that man ^^^^^^^^

You you be willing to pull the trigger and take a life . Might not be as easy as you think it could be .

Absolutely mate if it was my job and against terrorist scum. And I reckon I would sleep well at night

shoot to kill should always be the policy.

if a situation is serious enough to call on armed police, then they must has authority to shoot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back