London Bridge Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen many an argument on here where you sympathised with the IRA against the British Army, Do you deny that ?
Never a proud republican. . I tell the truth so believe when I say I have no love for this jhadi animal lot

- - - Updated - - -

Look if this I a way to nailing the final nail In my coffin just ban me nothing ive said is wrong

Really sad to see some members on here to bring Ireland into what is a sad time.
Even seen posts about internment. LOL.
(Do they know what it is)??

What the fook has that got to do with what's happening in recent weeks/months in the uk.
I would without a doubt know a lot more than senseless posts about locking Irish men up due to there religion.
The only thing that is going through my mind is the family's that have lost loved ones over the last few weeks.
For those who have a witch hunt against the Irish in these times....

have a pint of Guinness.
Chill out!!!

maybe post some support to those who lost loved ones rather than burn old bridges!!

After all this thread is about the madness that happened in London!!

i just don't think censoring websites is the answer.
the manchester bomber was turned by his dad, i think older generations are poisoning the youth.
Well I personally think that alot of heads are turned with with what they read and the people they meet online. It can only be done by educating those who are vulnerable to extremism and the internet providers doing far more to drag these sites down and if they dont friggin fine them heavily.
In the case of the Manchester bomber, yes it was his Dad who led the way but I'll be dammed if the bomber didn't get extra help with brain washing from the net. As I pointed out, his Dad was a prayer reader in a Manchester mosque. I will find it very hard to believe that his extremist views did not at some point surface while attending the mosque.

This is another area we need more work to be done by the Muslim community, to try and weed out extremist recruitment. They dont walk in and recruit in my local boozer or the KFC or St Catherine's Church up the road they recruit via the biggest and easiest way they know, the internet, or Mosque and the Muslim community.
There is no magic 1 button press to try and eradicate it it's a collective thing. For me the 3000 on the high priority list must be dealt with first. Let's him them hard, raid, deport, and fcukin kill the rest. To get rid of extremism you fight fire with fire.

And one big thing, young men women who regular travel back and forth to all these Red Alert countries like Syria and Libya. If they can flag me coming back from Tenerife twice in a month with 40 pouches of bacca I'll swear a terrorist can be stopped. It's far to easy to travel in and out of these terrorist countries.

Reading, watching and listening to stuff related to whats been going on over the past few weeks I didn't realise that it is the Muslim community a lot of the time that are handiing over the intel to our Government about people that are showing signs are radicalisation. Obviously the true muslims are trying to do there bit but it is evil people doing bad things all in the name of religion. This has been the case for centuries. Religion is the cause and blame for many acts of cruelty! The genuine people who practice and preach the religions exactly how they are meant to be followed are normally fine and nice people.
Its these evil people that use religion to carry out these terrible acts!

On another not there was one muslim women on tele last night that made me laugh talking about intergrating into the British way of life and that she trying to do so.....while wearing a full burka so you could literally see just her eyes through the letter box! What a joke!!
Think these need to be banned.
We have to follow the rules if you go to there countries such as no drinking or our women having to cover up otherwise we get jailed. Double standards.

On another not there was one muslim women on tele last night that made me laugh talking about intergrating into the British way of life and that she trying to do so.....while wearing a full burka so you could literally see just her eyes through the letter box! What a joke!!
Think these need to be banned.
Were the softest touch nation on the planet hence why 1000's of refugee's sit at the channel tunnel entrance waiting to get in. Escaping from persecution ?, if that were me I would be happy to live in the first country I drop on and be glad I'm still alive full well knowing once in the have full access to all services and free.

The moment we try to push "Ban the Burka" through parliament the nobhead brigade would be out in force with their faces painted in glitter all singing "We are the world" linking arms peace, love all that crap.
The EU makes us spend over 13 Billion on overseas aid. Lets take that cash back now were leaving and pour it into our health and security services.
Nigeria is one of the richest countries in Africa has nearly half of Africa's Billionaires alone (23) but we sent them 263 million last year, how to fook can that be right ?. I just dont see why if their own corrupt government and a country full of Billionaires let poverty kill the people why we should pick up the bill.

Lets use this thrown away wasted money to do our best to catch these animals before it all gets out of hand and the only way is more intelligence and resources and as a nation toughen the fook up.

Same with India. We are sending them money each year and they have the own space program for f**ks sake!
Need to get our country in order...its a farce!
Other countries must p*ss themselves laughing at us for being so soft.

I'm just looking at the amount of Aid these rich countries have send us over the years but I'm struggling, surely they can't of send us nothing ?? I think were been :WEE1: on from a great height
My whole point is, Corbyn's gang blames the cutbacks in Police and security funding when it truth vast sums of tax payers money leaves these shores to help some countries that are flighty rich to start with.
Lets start the charity at home hey and if we did we might stand a better chance of limiting these animals from further attacks.

I reckon a new Alcatraz off the coast of Scotland and send them all up there

Vetrans.jpg

And I dont care who knows. ive lived my life its the security of my children and grandchildren
that i will be protecting.

Don't see too many of these attacks being carried out on the Muslim community by christians shouting Jesus Christ is great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they have Burka's on ? only asking as it says "Dressed in black"

For all those on watch lists
They should be interned, prevention is better than the cure after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently wee allah attends the nursery and had his arse smacked last week by a teacher, they think it was his ma as she was heard shouting "this is for allah" :proud:

What about young Korey ?, the little sh1t

Do you even know what interment is or did you just read it in the daily mail . Interment was the biggest PR disaster the UK ever did . It's DOES NOT WORK

If they are locked up then they cant blow you up. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back