London Bridge Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a typo in my post. It should read devisive. They are out to decivide us these nutters are not true muslims and we can't get into the anti Muslim mindset if we do then they have won

There is a typo in my post. It should read devisive. They are out to decivide us these nutters are not true muslims and we can't get into the anti Muslim mindset if we do then they have won
So Muslims are killing people because they want people to have an anti Muslim mindset?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So Muslims are killing people because they want people to have an anti Muslim mindset?

Not quite but almost. Islamic extremist or radicalised people want to divide us they want an us and them situation. The vast majority and I mean vast of muslims hate this murderous crime and terrorism that's trying to tag on to their faith.

We need to get to the real route of this and infiltrate the hate preachers safe havens and stop radicalization and listenening to the PM this morning it sounds like the gloves may finally be coming off.

Not quite but almost. Islamic extremist or radicalised people want to divide us they want an us and them situation. The vast majority and I mean vast of muslims hate this murderous crime and terrorism that's trying to tag on to their faith.

We need to get to the real route of this and infiltrate the hate preachers safe havens and stop radicalization and listenening to the PM this morning it sounds like the gloves may finally be coming off.
It's been said time and time again...

The warning signs are there in plain sight... but people refuse to see.....

That book needs a new testiment!

listenening to the PM this morning it sounds like the gloves may finally be coming off.

I want the government to stop these kinda horrifying incidents before they start but what will it cost us in the long run? I don't mean money-wise either! Our current PM has always fought for more snooping powers,and Identity cards we have to carry at all times. People will be happy to give anything she wants now without seriously thinking about the long term ramifications! Yes i want incidents like these to stop, but handing over our civil rights and these terrorists have also won! No guarantee that these incidents will be stopped either. Once you hand over your rights, it'll be hard getting them back!

It's been said time and time again...

The warning signs are there in plain sight... but people refuse to see.....

That book needs a new testiment!

Yes and yes mate but how we write it is crucial to ending this and not growing the hatred

- - - Updated - - -

I want the government to stop these kinda horrifying incidents before they start but what will it cost us in the long run? I don't mean money-wise either! Our current PM has always fought for more snooping powers,and Identity cards we have to carry at all times. People will be happy to give anything she wants now without seriously thinking about the long term ramifications! Yes i want incidents like these to stop, but handing over our civil rights and these terrorists have also won! No guarantee that these incidents will be stopped either. Once you hand over your rights, it'll be hard getting them back!

If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear. I don't see civil rights being an issue.

If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear. I don't see civil rights being an issue.

I seriously hate that argument, its short sighted and basically is said every time civil rights comes up.

your on a technology forum where some legally grey information is posted and discussed for educational purposes. You might think reading a post on a site(any site not specifically here) on how to configure kodi to get channels then acting on those instructions to watch a football match or movie you never paid for is ok and not worth the police acting on? No, its illegal! Everyone has something to hide, depends on the severity.

Once you give your civil rights away, yes they may curb incidents like this, but 2 to 5 years down the line who knows what they will use those powers for!

We all know the protocol by now -
1. This has nothing to do with Islam.
2. They were mentally ill.
3. Those who object to points 1 and 2 are racist bigots.
4. Change profile to flag of inflicted country.
5. Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march.
6. Wait for the next slaughter to happen.
7. Repeat. o_O

We all know the protocol by now -
1. This has nothing to do with Islam.
2. They were mentally ill.
3. Those who object to points 1 and 2 are racist bigots.
4. Change profile to flag of inflicted country.
5. Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march.
6. Wait for the next slaughter to happen.
7. Repeat. o_O

What in your opinion is the Answer Joe? I know what you say above isn't but what is?

They are talking about interment well that does not work . Watching the news last night today . I don't think there is an answer to this. You can't control crazy . You also have the idiots shouting time to close the boarders . Most the terror acts are done by people born in England . I say England because as yet scotland wales or Ireland have not really been affected . I don't see Islam as the problem but I do see some radical teaching going on . Truth is though if you come down to hard you give them the propaganda they need to recruit . I'm sorry I don't have answers just observations . These people arnt mentally .they are just EVIL no cause no reason just EVIL

They are talking about interment well that does not work . Watching the news last night today . I don't think there is an answer to this. You can't control crazy . You also have the idiots shouting time to close the boarders . Most the terror acts are done by people born in England . I say England because as yet scotland wales or Ireland have not really been affected . I don't see Islam as the problem but I do see some radical teaching going on . Truth is though if you come down to hard you give them the propaganda they need to recruit . I'm sorry I don't have answers just observations . These people arnt mentally .they are just EVIL no cause no reason just EVIL

Beg to differ mate. Glasgow Airport Jeep attack. We are all in it mate

Where people are born make ZERO difference... its where their loyalties lie, and these barbarians have no interest in the "British way of life"
They are not migrants, they are not immigrants, they are an invasion force that needs repelling.
One or two attacks can be blamed on nutters - but this is obviously endemic.
The govnmnt has to grasp the nettle and deal with this, instead of constantly protecting those who choose not to tow the line.
Some bloke got a criminal conviction for dropping bacon outside a mosque the other week (a non white bloke, if that matters to those reaching for racist button) while our children are raped and killed.

Sorry for the rant - but it needs saying.

I forgot about that . Still it seems to be people born here . So those screaming close the boarders are wrong . If this turns into a hate Islam then they win
Islam IS a huge part of the problem. Like it or not mate!

Stabbing a young girl and shouting this is for Allah....

Have a look around for:

al Walaa wal Baraa

Islam plain and simple..

I forgot about that . Still it seems to be people born here . So those screaming close the boarders are wrong . If this turns into a hate Islam then they win

The evidence is absolutely clear, distorted religious practices and education are widespread.
Even that which does not teach terrorism advocates the subjugation of women and teaches that the host society (that means us) is unworthy.

Islamic society in the UK is rotten, its why the rape and trafficking of school girls is common place and mass murder is occurring on our streets.
We've encouraged it. we are guilty of allowing stone age savages to live amongst us unchecked.

Teach and practice western values or **** off to whatever shithole suits your beliefs.
The defence that not all Muslims are like that is true, but it is not enough. Weed out and remove the scum. They have no place here.

100% in agreement Drew

- - - Updated - - -

The evidence is absolutely clear, distorted religious practices and education are widespread.
Even that which does not teach terrorism advocates the subjugation of women and teaches that the host society (that means us) is unworthy.

Islamic society in the UK is rotten, its why the rape and trafficking of school girls is common place and mass murder is occurring on our streets.
We've encouraged it. we are guilty of allowing stone age savages to live amongst us unchecked.

Teach and practice western values or **** off to whatever shithole suits your beliefs.
The defence that not all Muslims are like that is true, but it is not enough. Weed out and remove the scum. They have no place here.

No one will argue with that one mate

the death toll was limited on this attack due to the high police presence in centre of London.
they are using cars and knives now due to the high levels of security at airports.

as they want to cause as much damage as possible, their next logical step might be to target smaller busy towns which have less of a police presence.

there is no way the police can defend against them as it stands, what use is an unarmed bobby against a gang of maniacs with guns or knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back