lolipop womam

andyboyrfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
what is it with lolipop woman are they suicidle or somthin. i know they need to help the kids across the road but fook me this woman jumped out in the middle of the fookin road with no lolipop stick and done a star jump lol and her big fat wobbley belly was bouncing all over the place and a nearly knocked her down lol

andyboyrfc said:
what is it with lolipop woman are they suicidle or somthin. i know they need to help the kids across the road but fook me this woman jumped out in the middle of the fookin road with no lolipop stick and done a star jump lol and her big fat wobbley belly was bouncing all over the place and a nearly knocked her down lol

lmfao........:Clap:

needed to be said................:proud:

p.s

hope they have good insurance..........lol...........

andyboyrfc said:

pmsl thats the funniest thing ive heard all day

What really p1sses me off is the lollypop women who do it at traffic lights!! You've all seen them. Why the hell are you doing at traffic lights when kids can stop traffic with the press of a button (which they always do none the less)

Back