LOL...very funny guys .........give my avvy back

Status
Not open for further replies.
id have thought there would be more members in the main index section than the cable section, unless their favorites list goes straight there, thats why they miss all the fun lol

Rat said:
jesus go and watch a bit of telly come back and its 6 pages long LOL

What have i done ? lmao

HOLYsmoke.gif

Tech Babe said:
what the feck arguing over an aviator, sad i think this is you can mine change if you like

Who kidnapped the pilot then????

:Jester:

oh dear, little john wants to see you giving it to him sir, ohh sir he does, ohh

think this thread may end up abit of a legend, you never know jimmyq may write his auto bigography while he is still alive after all he is a legend you never know how many years he has left and dw could become famous if anyone reads it, Get crime stoppers in on the act someone steals aviator call 0800.....

Tech Babe said:
think this thread may end up abit of a legend, you never know jimmyq may write his auto bigography while he is still alive after all he is a legend you never know how many years he has left and dw could become famous if anyone reads it, Get crime stoppers in on the act someone steals aviator call 0800.....

LOL LOL :Clap:

Tech Babe said:

Have more pilots been kidnapped???

bloody hell this is better than a key roll ....LOL

you ever seen a thread shoot so fast

Dutcho said:
Comeon guy's get in on the act, let's have a laugh together ;)
to true my friend its about time every one got into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back