LOL...very funny guys .........give my avvy back

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
lol...... right own up who's changed my avvy must be one of the admin haha very funny....LOL :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

i know the mods have got it in for me is this revenge :)

come on guys all i have is that avvy cos i dont have a copy it took me ages to do it i did save it then i reformatted and lost it

it would of been ok if i was a rocket but a fecking........LOL

Must be near to Halloween weird things happen this time of year m8....

Cute avatar m8..;)

come on what have i done to desreve this......LOL

own up who did it ...

just hope who done it has saved it for u

If they havent theres plenty of better ones on DW to choose from :)

aawww, i think it's cute, is that u jimmy wen u were little..lol:)

We will have to have a witch hunt, find jimmyq's avatar......

Any sightings..???????

No m8.............. i defo think its gone,R.I.P. THE LEGEND........ may u have a safe journey :)

Biggav said:
I havent seen it.....but you can tell sunderland got beat again today by looking at dutchos avvy

Yes m8 we did but who expected different, not like we spent 16 million on a striker who then didnt score or anything is it ;)

I think we did bloomin well to keep it to nil nil at half time ;) Many better teams have struggled to acheive that.

But this is about an aviator not football and I must say sorry to Jimmy for changing the subject.....

I am gonna look high and low see if I can find it...

Im just popping out to see if i can find it....... guner be hard to find THE LEGEND avatar this late at night :( see what i can do

oh feck, the phantoms back, is scoot active again? dutcho, i thought it said FTW on your ass at first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back