Lockerz.com

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone here on this new website?

Its in its beta stage now and is Invite only, basically you answer questions and play games to earn points.

And the best bit, you can use the points to "buy" loads of stuff like Ps3 Games, Ipods and even MacBooks.

Its only 100 points for a ps3 game and i have 32 after 1 day so it cant be too hard.

There is loads of unboxing videos on youtube aswell to proove its a genuine website.

If anyone wants an invite just PM or post your email address and ill invite you.

And if you do join, good luck with the first game! You only get to play it once to gain points. I got 28 which i think is quite good.

Joined it the other day, at 1st i was a bit dubious. But it turns out its a good idea, at the moment you wonder how they will make money but if you think about it when they get thousands signed up and answering daily marketing questions they will soon become the biggest marketing trend site in the world, and are soon going to have a online store.

I also have invites if anyone needs one,

Aye ive read that there will be Videos, Games and Music when its officialy launched.

If it keeps growing like it is now i think it could be as big as Youtube.

They sent me an invite but I didn't bother. I don't play games and I hate market research questions so no sense it joining.

You Get 2 points for logging in, another 2 for answering 1 daily question and more for inviting mates.

Will get very popular soon.

has anyone actually checked the site out before we all get excited, login go to redeem and see what they have, i'll do you a favour and tell you.... nothing!!! just a lot of pictures of items with the words more coming soon under them, theres nothing in stock nothing unless you want a desktop background.

theres only one winner here and thats them who run it, i bet a max of 5 per month get put on and i also bet there snapped up before the page has had time to dry so to speak.

go check yourself, if you had any number of points even a million points right now go see what you could redeem them against. NOTHING but a desktop background.

i also thought referrals where not allowed on here, the people offering invites are doing so to become z list on that site which gives them double points, double points that as far as i can see will get you nothing but non the less there doing it for there gain and last time i checked that wasnt allowed here.

Last edited:
I had an email, inviting me to join, from someone I'd never heard of.

I didn't reply.

Back