Local Tradesmen ?

Social media such as Facebook and Twitter are where the younger ones look so most important to engage there if that's a target market. My daughter does well out of FB but the technique is different. It's not so much advertising, more providing news/updates/etc. You also need to post regularly to keep it fresh.

On the leafletting front, a sneaky tip. Neighbours talk to each other. Leaflet every other house and you can do twice as many for the same cost ;)

Social media such as Facebook and Twitter are where the younger ones look so most important to engage there if that's a target market.

You would think that @Him Her wouldn't you, think this was the last 7 days

I also see you can promote your page for as little as £4 a day to reach a bigger audience
something I've been thinking about maybe at weekends

Attachments

• ages.JPG
    ages.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
You would think that @Him Her wouldn't you, think this was the last 7 days

I also see you can promote your page for as little as £4 a day to reach a bigger audience
something I've been thinking about maybe at weekends
My wife used that . Didn't see much change to be honest yea it gives great figures but the figures turning to leads or cash were disappointing

I'm a sparky and I've tried everything...yellow pages, leafleting, fb etc but hardly get any work out of them.

I advertise on gumtree now, cost £5 for your ad and I must get 3-4 calls a day asking for work.....worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did look at gumtree too but just never got around to doing it
Will do that today tough
£5 is that a day/ week ?? @khan888

I did look at gumtree too but just never got around to doing it
Will do that today tough
£5 is that a day/ week ?? @khan888

No it's for 30 days, but I tend to renew my ad every couple of weeks if it starts to go a little quiet.

Im a spark too never had any trouble finding work, word of mouth works well, How to start ? Well sell your soul to checkatrade and the likes, swamp your local selling sites depending on your trade you can get loads of work from them, get talking to people in wholesalers ect, find out who is the go to man for locals for the trade your in, attach yourself to him if he'll bite, ie call him up and offer him a bit of your work, do it a few times ie doing the jobs together, hoping he either returns the favour or at least puts your name out there. Once you feel your name is out there then drop the checkatrade and the likes like a hot stone as they are taking money out of your pocket. Again trade dependant get talking to local builders ect, dont be afraid to seek them out and open your gob...the quiet guys stay quiet you need to be out there mate.

Also check approved planning applications and call them up

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back