Liverpool v Chelsea 19:45

never scored a goal at stamford bridge under rafa, but chelsea had never scored a goal at anfield in the champions league.
Wonder how much abramovich paid riise for that one :) what was he DOING !!
All to play for though, chelsea now got the edge but it aint over yet !

riise1005.jpg

hahahaha.

yeah but not as good as torres what a diving c**t
compared to what i saw of drogba last night , torres and ronaldo are both amateurs !

He likes to put on the whole 9 yards ! arching his back, feigning injury, being stretchered or limping off, only to come running on like a gazelle 30 seconds later !

really feeling for riise at the moment , and read this quote from a interview with Gerrard after the game - He said:
These ties are decided on small details and Chelsea have had a bit of luck here at the end, but maybe we'll get that luck at Stamford Bridge. This team wins, loses and draws together

comforting words from a true captain !

Chelsea don't do home defeats but imagine if Man utd win there on Saturday and then Liverpool win the 2nd leg next week. what are the odd's on that happening?

i actually wanted liverpool to win even though they robbed us lol (still sour lmao)

What was risse thinking ffs kick it clear it even catch it and give them a pen lol but what the hell was that lol.... i was thinking bendtner after he managed to stop fabregas from scoring lol and thought nahhh that was much worse.

it was difficult to watch thinking it could of been us if the refs was not so fooking crap.

but hey liverpool can still pull it out of the bag they always find magic in the champions league so it is far from over but as someone already posted chelsea dont do home defeats!

Regards
Mickie D

i actually wanted liverpool to win even though they robbed us lol (still sour lmao)

Awww Come on Mickie - You Can't STILL be sour :Cheers:Are you gonna turn now and support Chelski :Biggrin2:

Last edited:
Awww Come on Mickie - You Can't STILL be sour :Cheers:Are you gonna turn now and support Chelski :Biggrin2:

for got about this one lol

No i wont support chelsea but it was nice to hear benitez moaning about the REF pmsl

he sounded really sour like he was robbed.... where did the extra time come from ... this ref never lets home team win... sounded a little like wenger lmao.

Good job he never waved on to a stone wall penalty there might be uproar LMAO ROFL ;)

but i will want liverpool to win i just enjoyed that a little ;)

forgive me lol

Jon arne riise, got pulled over on the motorway the other day, guess wot for???

Headin the wrong way hahahaha

Jon arne riise, got pulled over on the motorway the other day, guess wot for???

Headin the wrong way hahahaha
not bad but i didnt know ronaldo was a alkie loves the bar

not bad but i didnt know ronaldo was a alkie loves the bar

Ya dohnut he didnt hit the bar he hits the stanchion behind.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxlAuF5IZsA[/ame]

Last edited:
Back