Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liverpool v Chelsea 19:45

Hi

Well peed off thats just what I was dreading them getting an away goal. Cant believe it thought it was safe bet at 1-0 till that happened. Why`d he wana head that when he could have put his foot through it.

BREAKING NEWS FROM ANFIELD
police have arrested the man seen fireing the shotgun at drogba
the man replied i am innocent

PMSL, fecking true though! Bunch of cheating dirty soaaathern twarts!

he he, well hopfully that cheatin dogba fecker will feck off and join mouriniho at inter in the summer

cant stand the fecker:Kickassro

Jooooohn Arne Riise ooh aah i wanna know oh oh oh
How you scored that goal!

lol sorry couldnt resist

To be honest, the games I've watched that have involved Chelsea recently have me wondering how they're still challenging for (well clinging to) the Premiership.
There seems to be something very stale about them (or their manager). They showed a few good signs for a 10 minute period early in the second half but that soon fizzled out.

That Chelsea team are embarrasing. We need a goal next week so will have to go get it.

Drogba....fek it....I dont know what to say about that cheating twat.

Cech was superb tonight.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez was critical of Konrad Plautz's refereeing in their Champions League semi-final with Chelsea.

Chelsea cancelled out Dirk Kuyt's opener when Liverpool's John Arne Riise scored an own goal in injury time.

"It was a difficult match and I was very disappointed with the referee," said Benitez after the 1-1 draw.

"He gave just one minute injury-time in the first period and four in the second. It was hard to understand."

Funny how he didn't mention the circumstances surrounding Liverpools goal from a freekick which should never have been.
Rafa, would that be sour grapes?

Gerrard brushed aside any talk of them struggling in the second leg at Stamford Bridge, where they have yet to score a goal under Benitez.

He added: "We haven't played there with Fernando Torres."

Never mind son, you've always got the option of Riise :nerner:

Back