Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liverpool Result

7 games for biting an opponent, I could go on but let's just leave it at this shall we

Summed up

cnut_zps7c7047e2.jpg

Defenders handle the ball in the area every week to prevent goals and get away with it. If it HAD been a defender you would have heard no more about it.

Defenders handle the ball in the area every week to prevent goals and get away with it. If it HAD been a defender you would have heard no more about it.

To prevent goals, yes if you can get away with it all players will do it if they can get away with it, but to use your hand to help you score is in my opinion a different thing entirely.The clue is in the name of the game charlie, Football. It is becoming a regular thing with Suarez perhaps he should have been a goalkeeper instead.

It's not just an isolated incident with Suarez, the same bloke is hitting the headlines for the wrong reason more often than not.
Sad really because he is a good player but when he finally leaves he will be remembered only for all the wrong reasons.
@ Charlie if he wasn't one of your own you wouldn't even attempt to condone what he gets up to.
There's a few united players I ain't to keen on to be honest and the one that sticks out is a fecking scouser too pmsl

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

Gasman I agree the bloke is an ar...le but he's the sort of footballer you don't mind paying money to watch. Ronaldo , Drogba were the same love them or hate them they are good to watch

Miggy saving a goal with your hand scoring a goal with your hand , I don't see the difference both are cheating

That's very true charlie both are cheating. But the difference being,one could win you the match or the other could lose you the match there is a difference especially if its your team on the wrong end of the stick. Think about that one. ;)

i cant stand him "plays for the red shi*e" LOL. messi done it a blatant hand ball . no one bats an eye lid . ronaldo the wink. there wasnt that much said. cantona does a flying kick to a supporter every 1 loves him ... double standards all round. as charlie it happens week in week out. but becouse he has history for different things he's a cheat. 99.9% of footballer's are cheats

Your 1 nil up and one of your defenders stops the ball going into the net with his hand. The other team has lost a match they shouldn't have. It's the same thing. Lampards "goal" at the Euros the ball that was in the back of uniteds net before the keeper hooked it out, it goes on all the time but uniteds keeper wasn't branded a cheat for not saying the ball had crossed the line

Yep any1 can do this but depending on your history,the level of hatred is either stacked up or laughed off. Problem with Sewerez is that he has a lot of previous-some of which he has payed for,being banned for shooting his gob off or being booked for diving when he hasn't, the latter brought on himself for the occasional impersonation of Tom Daley. It's rotten that the other team gets knocked out the cup for it but it's worse that he couldn't have just said sorry afterwards and that it was a natural reaction in the first instance. On the other hand (no pun), he is an amazing talent and I do enjoy watching him tho not a 'pool fan. U always know something is gonna happen when he's on the pitch-shame his personality can't match his undoubted skill. I'm sure most fans outside of his team would be happy to have him in theirs

i cant stand him "plays for the red shi*e" LOL. messi done it a blatant hand ball . no one bats an eye lid . ronaldo the wink. there wasnt that much said. cantona does a flying kick to a supporter every 1 loves him ... double standards all round. as charlie it happens week in week out. but becouse he has history for different things he's a cheat. 99.9% of footballer's are cheats

Players rarely get branded for going over a bit easy once or twice it's the serial offenders that "earn" that tag Ronaldo wasn't branded a diving twit because he slipped over once away to Villa, he was rightly branded for repeat offences and gaining advantage where he could.
Messi is probably one player you allow a little indiscretion because he's snapped at week in week out and very rarely goes over easy.
Suarez handling the ball and then tucking it in was probably just instinctive to see if he could get away with it but that's just the latest in a catalogue of cheating behaviour.
Luis does not stop there however, he tries to hurt opponents and then feigns injury to try and detract from his foul, he spits, he bites, he uses racial slurs, he ignores children asking for his autograph and this is what separates him from the rest !! I have think I might have developed a small soft spot for El Hadj Diouff after all Suarez and his snake like charms makes Diouff look like the arc angel himself pmsl

Players rarely get branded for going over a bit easy once or twice it's the serial offenders that "earn" that tag Ronaldo wasn't branded a diving twit because he slipped over once away to Villa, he was rightly branded for repeat offences and gaining advantage where he could.
Messi is probably one player you allow a little indiscretion because he's snapped at week in week out and very rarely goes over easy.
Suarez handling the ball and then tucking it in was probably just instinctive to see if he could get away with it but that's just the latest in a catalogue of cheating behaviour.
Luis does not stop there however, he tries to hurt opponents and then feigns injury to try and detract from his foul, he spits, he bites, he uses racial slurs, he ignores children asking for his autograph and this is what separates him from the rest !! I have think I might have developed a small soft spot for El Hadj Diouff after all Suarez and his snake like charms makes Diouff look like the arc angel himself pmsl

Yeah I was workin my way to ' Wot a nasty little fecker isn't he?'

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luis does not stop there however, he tries to hurt opponents and then feigns injury to try and detract from his foul, he spits, he bites, he uses racial slurs, he ignores children asking for his autograph and this is what separates him from the rest !!

PMSL!!!! You seem to know a lot about Suarez :Laugh: Your hatred of all things Liverpool is pretty apparent, If anyone else had done it it wouldnt be as big an issue. I seem to remember Peter crouch scoring with a blatent handball recently for stoke against City and he wasnt given the abuse? It happens and yes I do think he should of said sorry.. But to call him the most vicious, nasty, biggest cheat ever in the prem is way over the top and laughable lmao

We can all dig out pictures of bad tackles, diving etc in the past :handball:

Last edited:
some 1 forgot to mention nani when jamie carra tackled him . he went down like he'd been shot. and was crying. it was a little scratch. trying to get him sent off is that not cheating ?. lets face it even rooney was laughing at nani. deffo double standards around this post lol

Back