Liverpool Result

Suarez said after the game that he didnt want to head it because he could of been killed lmao.. Well played Mansfield, great 2nd half!

Lets be honest 90% of footballers cheat week in week out! Not condoning it at all but like Wiz said, you'd take it if it was your own team...

Agreed but lets be honest,you too miggy,if it was one of our strikers we wouldn't care ;)

wiz the ref should have sorted that one out it was so obvious if that was one of our strikers Utd or City it would probably have been disallowed. Yet again goal line technology is definitely needed if they are going to keep sending referee's out with a white stick.

Really? come on!
this go`s on and on in every game around the world If it was Utd-shite the ref would of gave them 2 goals and sent the Goalie off ;)
what about the balloon indecent? that should of never been allowed but was.

Sky Sport Breaking News ...Suarez said he handled the ball for fear if it hit him on the head he thought he may have been killed

Killed him, I doubt it,but it may have improved his looks :)

Sky Sport Breaking News ...Suarez said he handled the ball for fear if it hit him on the head he thought he may have been killed

Killed him? No maybe ruffle his hair a bit and we can't have that speedy can we?. Lol

I ordered a pair of official Luis Suarez football boots off the internet.....

But the bastwards sent me a pair of gloves!!

Easily the biggest cheat the premierships ever seen, even makes Ronaldo look angelic

cheat_zps49505217.gif

Not just a cheat though he's also a horrible dangerous bastadio

vile_zpsff25b14c.gif

This nutter will end someone's playing career one day.

gas man you just named the man u side there ;)

That blokes on a different level pal he's even dirtier than that Fellani fellow ;)
Suarez is at his best when he's accidentally performing career threatening tackles whilst holding his hand up as if he's been clobbered.

Back