Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liverpool Result

Yes mate if it was a Mansfield player I would have pissed myself laughing :)

All football teams have their share of dirty cheating twarts it's the nature of the beast I am afraid and if Rio misses a few more drug tests and Rooney's caught conkers deep in a few more granny's then I would expect them to get flamed. Would I defend them though ? No I wouldn't.
In my opinion we have a few bell ends at Old Trafford (not as many as we used to have) but we have nothing on Chelsea in that department and it just so happens that in Suarez Liverpool easily have the biggest of them all and if he was a united player he would have probably been burnt as a witch by now by the Liverpool fans.
I don't see the point in defending people that do themselves no favours, and that counts for players at my own club.
Football has a cult like following and fans allegiances are swayed by this, an utter arsehole can be heralded godlike once he signs on that dotted line and likewise a decent bloke hated just because he loves to play for your rival club.
Gary Neville I think is a good example of this, an utterly despicable twart Liverpool fans thought of him but now that opinion is changing because he comes across as a decent bloke and is easily the best pundit on the box and also he does not play any more which helps :)

For me it's just a form of banter and yea I am having a pop but isn't that what it's all about ? I expect it to come back at me at some point but hopefully not this weekend ;)
Gary Neville best pundit? decent bloke, fook off gasman he is red through and through he doesn't give a flying fook about any other club the bias sour faced twart. Pmsl ;)

Gas man, don't bite, we both know miggys up to his tricks lol. :D

I work with a scouser who's a Liverpool fan through and through and even he admitted he doesn't mind Neville much and reckons he chats sense most of the time, ok I could see the anguish in his eyes when he told me but he still said it lol

Next we need to convince miggy that fergie never gets additional time added on pmsl!

Yea I heard miggys hook land as soon it hit the water :)
I'll bet that secretly he's got a pin up poster of the Nev on the inside of his wardrobe door ;) So his parents never find out his secret love of the great man.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

Gas man, don't bite, we both know miggys up to his tricks lol. :D

I work with a scouser who's a Liverpool fan through and through and even he admitted he doesn't mind Neville much and reckons he chats sense most of the time, ok I could see the anguish in his eyes when he told me but he still said it lol

Next we need to convince miggy that fergie never gets additional time added on pmsl!

Yea I heard miggys hook land as soon it hit the water :)
I'll bet that secretly he's got a pin up poster of the Nev on the inside of his wardrobe door ;) So his parents never find out his secret love of the great man.

Hahahaha I am watching you feckers :roflmao:

gasman

just to clarify this he was found guilty of saying a racist word but found not guilty of being a racist ( ffs his grandad is black)
I dont suppose you read the 115 page report? anyway it al sums up to that the MUFA believed Evra over Suarez because Evra was a more credible witness ( maybe because he speaks fluent english as Suarez dont)!

This is a report i just read and thought it summed everything up!!

Last Sunday, non league side Mansfield Town gave Liverpool a good scare by battling all the way to just a single goal defeat. A great proud achievement, knowing there is a 4 ties gap between the two. The hard pill to swallow was Liverpool’s second goal, which came from a very clear hands ball by Louis Suarez. The bandwagon of haters jumped on him instantly like flies who just saw a dog dropping some litter in the bushes. The ball skipped around a bit, and luckily via Suarez his hand he put himself on the scoring sheet. He actually didn’t celebrate after that goal, keeping in mind the referee and/or linesman saw the incident and would rule his challenge out, maybe even with a booking. But the referee ruled that the challenge wasn’t deliberate, the goal stood. Then Suarez did what he always does after scoring a goal: kiss the palm of his hand.

Now the haters were jumping upside down as if they’d saw snow falling down for the first time of the winter season. Suarez was ‘a disgrace’ for kissing the palm of his hand, seemingly suffering from a short-term memory. Also he was again ‘a cheat’, a valid point if you realise he came second in the diving table, just behind Trafford United winger Ashley Young. The roars were big, and the more hateful comments poured into Twitter, Facebook and other social networks, and the more people started to lose their heads. The ‘he is a racist’ jibes were now being echoed and that made me quite angry. I know myself that Suarez isn’t a racist, and I know that all who are close to him – people from all kind of races/skin colours – have been jumping in to defend him.

Let me outline this.

During a game with Trafford United, Suarez was standing directly with Patrice Evra. Evra gave some mouthful towards Suarez, as it happens all the time during games: you want to win so you’re trying to trouble your opposition in every possible way. At one moment Suarez had enough, and stated “just because you’re coloured doesn’t mean you may say all you want”, however as he wasn’t too familiar with the English word he used the South American word ‘negro’ (for coloured). Negro doesn’t even come close to ‘the N-word’ but the media bias and the FA started to do a witch hunt to get Suarez banned. The FA ain’t objective, it’s being known for liking and supporting Trafford United with ‘dubious’ referee decision and so was it with this case: banning Suarez, it would amputate the team, and make Alex Ferguson a Happy Dandy.

Let me put one more example of double standards: Van Persie, almost killed by a ball against Swansea, jumped up and started a fight on the pitch. No card shown by the ref, and no punishment afterwards. But when Samir Nasri of Manchester City got a nasty challenge on him away at Norwich, and did less violence than Van Persie, he got a red card and a received a three-match-ban. Only a blind person would not see this.

So it's all utds fault?

It always is Jamesy,
Ignore the mind games and let's just look forward to a good game on Sunday,hopefully there will be no controversial decisions for or against either team and whoever wins does so on merit :)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
So it's all utds fault?

Of course it is pmsl

I've seen the report and Evra's testimony was defined more credible due to its consistency. Changes where made to original statements made by Suarez and more noteably Daglish and Commoli. I suppose the lesson here is if your going to lie through your teeth then get it right first time.
It wasn't Uniteds fault that Suarez used "a racial term" that was his own, the circus that was then created by Daglish which ultimately led to his sacking IMO was Liverpools own fault also. A simple apology on realising what was said is unacceptable would have cleared the matter up without it drifting through the terraces of Anfield and down into the fans beliefs.
Again we have a sense of the victim about all things Liverpool and yet it was all of the clubs own doing, like a spoilt child that's just realised next door has a better toy it's become all consuming.

That report on the Mansfield match reads like it was written by a six year old lmao, I'll hazard a guess it was from a South American journalist though ;)
I do particularly like his analogy of Suarez being likened to a dog shitting in a bush though :) the kind of dog that just covers his shit up and the kind of owner that walks away from it hoping somebody else will take the blame for it.
;)

City should do alright too miggy, that tactic of buy all the opposing teams players could well pay off this weekend :)

City should do alright too miggy, that tactic of buy all the opposing teams players could well pay off this weekend :)

Hahaha we just need to buy Van persie and a fit Rooney now and that's your lot fooked. :)

Sorry guys I shouldn't laugh but ffs mwahahaha :roflmao:. Until the Manchester Derby day again :(

Back