Liverpool Fans only section

didnt even know that a lpool section existed lol... you've put up a good fight guys, but it seems that you've not been good enough... The fact that you've had ur best season and we've not been at our best but still lead by 3 with a game in hand shows we're the better team... i think this could have been ur best chance to win the league, imo i cant see u guys having just a good season next season... Just my opinion though..

FACT Liverpool have played a good percentage of those games against 10 men (great defense or has the referee had his pennys worth:Laugh:)
FACT Liverpool have been awarded more penalties than man utd and have had less given against them.
FACT Liverpool have not had one single player sent off this season in the league or Europe.
FACT Rafa Benitez has spent £189.866m on no less than 51 players
FACT Since Benitez appointment Sir Alex has spent £170.35m on only 13 players
FACT In 4 out 5 of those games against the big four Liverfools have played against ten men.Lampards and Adebayor's cards were nothing short of a joke.

Just a few there for you to chew on when you are feeling hard done to by referees :Laugh: and when your feeling low because of uniteds massive spending power bear in mind that since rafas appointment Liverpool has spent more cash less wisely.

Are liverpool in cahoots with the FA hmm 2-1 down against wigan and Valencia gets sent off, Liverpool went onto win 3-2.
2-0 down at City cue referee and zabaletas off, again a 3-2 victory was had.
Lampard and friedel have had red cards rescinded this year after sendings off against the fools and if not for the rule you cant appeal a second yellow Valencia and Adebayors cards would surely have been overturned.

Face facts you arent good enough you had it in your hands and dropped it under pressure. Aside from the fixtures assuring that liverpool could gain top spot even for just a few hours man utd have saw your pressure and raised it, each time re-taking top spot.
FACT other than the above man utd have not surrendered top spot since they hit it and that coming under enormous pressure from a very very suspect fixture programme.

United will win the league but all the above facts point to united winning that title against the 12 men of liverpool. :Laugh:
Ferguson claimed yesterday that Liverpool were “well ahead of us in spending in the last five years”, but the statistics appear to support Benítez. United’s gross spending since June 2004, when the Spaniard arrived at Anfield, totals £221.95 million compared with £212.6 million by Liverpool. Ferguson’s net spending over that period is £147.90 million compared with Benítez’s £111.39 million. thats 1 FACT FOOKED

didnt even know that a lpool section existed lol... you've put up a good fight guys, but it seems that you've not been good enough... The fact that you've had ur best season and we've not been at our best but still lead by 3 with a game in hand shows we're the better team... i think this could have been ur best chance to win the league, imo i cant see u guys having just a good season next season... Just my opinion though..

lol

mate the Liverpool fans are just happy they got close thats enough satisfaction for them they think they have done well even though it is another trophyless campaign whats the difference between Arsenal and Liverpool not much really one is higher in the league the other went one stage further in the CL yet the Arsenal fans see sense and are rightly dissapointed some of these Liverpool fans just think that they have done well by coming close PMSL

FACT 2

FACT: Liverpool have played 33 games this season and almost a quarter of the time it was against 10 men.
25% OF 33 = 8
FACT played 53 6.6%

so working on ur fact is that if a player kicks a player and gets sent off that is ur fault

it comes back to bite u on the arse

Bad decisions are all part of the game and make up a huge part of the banter that surrounds football, get rid of bad decisions and a chunk of the game goes missing for me. Usually a case of swings and roundabouts anyway. The video ref in rugby gets it wrong from time to time because although they use video evidence the final decision is made by a human, leaving it open to human error again. The hell with it, it's football and the ref is part of it whichever end of his cock up your team ends up on.

Which you are entitled too, I kind of agree with most of your post...this was a season we should have capitalised on, you were not great, Chavs had a bad home record that probably wont happen again and Gooners were poor (even though I oredicted them to be challenging). The part I dont agree with is you are the better team...fair enough you may end up with more points but we tanned your arse twice but I am a realist and beating you twice, Chavs twice and not getting beat by Gooners doesnt win you the league, we let ourselves down against the lesser teams but I honestly believe we have turned the corner and we were a major threat to you this year....surely even the most ardent Manc will admit that....I think we can go on from that and challenge again next year....and hopefully win it.

All the sh1te about us playing 10 men....not our fault people like Joey Barton try to wreck our players, the Hull player took a wobbler and booted Skirtle and Vidic had to go. Lamps was wrong and Freidle was 50/50 but the rest were all legit.

As for this thread being dead since April....well there is no supporters more quieter than the Mancs when things don't go their way. Every year and I will bet next year too, some Manc fans come on and criticise Fergie....................Thats a fact.

lol

mate the Liverpool fans are just happy they got close thats enough satisfaction for them

Excuse the lingo but thats bollox....I am never happy when you are above us and we will put that straight, mark my words. You probably are not old enough to remember that we dominated for a long time, but things change, I am not harping about the past just stating a fact, in goes in cycles.

Last edited:
FACT 2

FACT: Liverpool have played 33 games this season and almost a quarter of the time it was against 10 men.
25% OF 33 = 8
FACT played 53 6.6%

so working on ur fact is that if a player kicks a player and gets sent off that is ur fault

it comes back to bite u on the arse
1. Hull 1-3 Liverpool ( Sent off Folan)
2. Liverpool 5-0 Vila ( Sent off Friedel )
3. Utd 1-4 Liverpool ( send off Vidic )
4. Liverpool 2-1 Utd ( sent off Vidic)
5. Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea (sent off Lampard )
6. Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool ( sent off Adebayor )
7. Man City 2-3 Liverpool (sent off Zabelta )
8. Everton 0-2 Liverpool (sent off Cahill)
9. Liverpool 3-2 Wigan (sent off Valencia)

8 sending's off in your favor and ahem found another one so it's 9

According to your post you have played 53 premier league games this season and your still fookin 2nd lol :Jester:

You do the maths

4 against the big four
2 rescinded
2 Couldn't be rescinded due to no appeals for 2nd yellows but would have been rescinded

Who's got the ref's in who's pockets

According to your post you have played 53 premier league games this season and your still fookin 2nd lol :Jester:

You do the maths
where i have stated 53 premier league games

and as for sending offs
if they wernt dirty bastards they wouldnt be sent off

so ur telling me if they kick the shit out of ronnie its ok u are allways crying that roniie gets kicked

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BB4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70%7D&newsid=6631392

Bolton manager Gary Megson described as "nonsense" the penalty decision that saw Manchester United break the deadlock on their way to a 2-0 victory.
"The decision is an absolute howler," said Megson after referee Rob Styles gave a penalty despite Jlloyd Samuel's tackle on Cristiano Ronaldo being fair.
Bolton had managed to keep the champions at bay until the 60th minute.
"It was an absolute nonsense. I don't think anyone in the ground thought it was an actual penalty," said Megson.
"We thought that Ronaldo was going to get booked for diving, which would have been strong, but to give a penalty was a complete surprise - it was an absolute nonsense decision. "He's played the ball, it's not even close, and Cristiano's fallen over his leg."

Last edited:
1. Hull 1-3 Liverpool ( Sent off Folan) had to go
2. Liverpool 5-0 Vila ( Sent off Friedel ) 50/50...remember you got an unjust pen for keeeper bringing playing the ball
3. Utd 1-4 Liverpool ( send off Vidic ) had to go
4. Liverpool 2-1 Utd ( sent off Vidic) had to go
5. Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea (sent off Lampard ) wrong
6. Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool ( sent off Adebayor ) had to go
7. Man City 2-3 Liverpool (sent off Zabelta ) had to go
8. Everton 0-2 Liverpool (sent off Cahill) had to go
9. Liverpool 3-2 Wigan (sent off Valencia) had to go

8 sending's off in your favor and ahem found another one so it's 9

You do the maths

4 against the big four
2 rescinded
2 Couldn't be rescinded due to no appeals for 2nd yellows but would have been rescinded

Who's got the ref's in who's pockets

So are you saying that the F.A should just through the rule book away and let players get away with fouls.....Lamps was wrong but do you not agree with the rest ??? I bet you would if they were against Manyoo.

So are you saying that the F.A should just through the rule book away and let players get away with fouls.....Lams was wrong but do you not agree with the rest ??? I bet you would if they were against Manyoo.

Dont agree with lamps,adebayors,valencias nor zabaletas note i agree with vidic's 2

Kinda makes a mockery of the fergie controlling the fa and utds 12th man though. The point is that Liverpool arent there yet. Playing 25% of games against ten men a good team would have romped home in the league.

Last edited:
played 53 6.6% ?

played 36
9 sendings off in your flava

36 by 9 = 4

25% of prem games against ten men and still 2nd
have u deleted the words premier league???

because i cannot see them
and i have just got new specs

Dont agree with lamps,adebayors,valencias nor zabaletas note i agree with vidic's 2

Kinda makes a mockery of the fergie controlling the fa and utds 12th man though.

Maybe you are trying to wind me up....won't happen. You are very biased and only see things through your Manc tinted glasses...if I am wrong....at least I say so. I have always called it as I seen it, even if it was not in our favor...I am still waiting for Manc to do the same but I am not gonna hold my breathe.

Maybe you are trying to wind me up....won't happen. You are very biased and only see things through your Manc tinted glasses...if I am wrong....at least I say so. I have always called it as I seen it, even if it was not in our favor...I am still waiting for Manc to do the same but I am not gonna hold my breathe.

Im not trying to wind you up but

Look harder at the what you quoted me as saying, your wait is over

Originally Posted by mrplumb View Post
Dont agree with lamps,adebayors,valencias nor zabaletas note i agree with vidics 2

I dont agree with is you are the better team...

well considering we could end up 4 trophies (5 if u include the shield) and have gone further than you in all competitions, i think we are the better the team. A possible 3rd consecutive prem title and 2nd consecutive champs league does suggest we are the better team...

Excuse the lingo but thats bollox....I am never happy when you are above us and we will put that straight, mark my words. You probably are not old enough to remember that we dominated for a long time, but things change, I am not harping about the past just stating a fact, in goes in cycles.

It is for you jaffa but some of the Liverpool fans give me that impression

As for your dominance i know the great history you have but of late you haven't been good enough!

As for cycle you are right but when you look at the way things in football are its all about the money with players and clubs likewise.

It is for you jaffa but some of the Liverpool fans give me that impression

As for your dominance i know the great history you have but of late you haven't been good enough!

As for cycle you are right but when you look at the way things in football are its all about the money with players and clubs likewise.
ok we will give u history
rafa has won more than fergy did in his first 5 seasons FACT
i won more than fergy did in his first 5 seasons FACT

Fact Benitez has spent more then Fergie did in his first 5 years!

Davidh whats your point about Benitez and Fergie are you saying Benite is a better manager PMSL?

benitez_torres.jpg

Davidh whats your point about Benitez and Fergie are you saying Benite is a better manager PMSL?

benitez_torres.jpg
Ferguson claimed yesterday that Liverpool were “well ahead of us in spending in the last five years”, but the statistics appear to support Benítez. United’s gross spending since June 2004, when the Spaniard arrived at Anfield, totals £221.95 million compared with £212.6 million by Liverpool. Ferguson’s net spending over that period is £147.90 million compared with Benítez’s £111.39 million. thats 1 FACT FOOKED

I will answer that....No, Rafa is not better than Fergie..............Yet, only time will tell, I still remember the banners at OT calling for Fergies head...and it wasn't a minority.

FACT...they stuck by him
FACT... it paid off.
FACT.... if Manc supporters had got their way you would still be sh1te.

Ask me in 5 years years times.

Back