Liverpool Fans only section

@Ronaldo121

is it not time for your bath so you can get to bed, you know you have to get up for playgroup in the morning.:sleep:

Turned Out Nice Again:Laugh:

rafa-3607.jpg

Last edited:
ur FACTS are fooked up we have played 53 games this season
so u remind me of the ppl who fook about with Stats to make them look good in ur favour

FACT liverpool have the best defensive recored
FACT we have been beaten in less games than utd
FACT u lot have been shiting ur selves this yr

FACT Liverpool have played a good percentage of those games against 10 men (great defense or has the referee had his pennys worth:Laugh:)
FACT Liverpool have been awarded more penalties than man utd and have had less given against them.
FACT Liverpool have not had one single player sent off this season in the league or Europe.
FACT Rafa Benitez has spent £189.866m on no less than 51 players
FACT Since Benitez appointment Sir Alex has spent £170.35m on only 13 players
FACT In 4 out 5 of those games against the big four Liverfools have played against ten men.Lampards and Adebayor's cards were nothing short of a joke.

Just a few there for you to chew on when you are feeling hard done to by referees :Laugh: and when your feeling low because of uniteds massive spending power bear in mind that since rafas appointment Liverpool has spent more cash less wisely.

Are liverpool in cahoots with the FA hmm 2-1 down against wigan and Valencia gets sent off, Liverpool went onto win 3-2.
2-0 down at City cue referee and zabaletas off, again a 3-2 victory was had.
Lampard and friedel have had red cards rescinded this year after sendings off against the fools and if not for the rule you cant appeal a second yellow Valencia and Adebayors cards would surely have been overturned.

Face facts you arent good enough you had it in your hands and dropped it under pressure. Aside from the fixtures assuring that liverpool could gain top spot even for just a few hours man utd have saw your pressure and raised it, each time re-taking top spot.
FACT other than the above man utd have not surrendered top spot since they hit it and that coming under enormous pressure from a very very suspect fixture programme.

United will win the league but all the above facts point to united winning that title against the 12 men of liverpool. :Laugh:

Last edited:
FACT Liverpool have played a good percentage of those games against 10 men (great defense or has the referee had his pennys worth:Laugh:)
FACT Liverpool have been awarded more penalties than man utd and have had less given against them.
FACT Liverpool have not had one single player sent off this season in the league or Europe.
FACT Rafa Benitez has spent £189.866m on no less than 51 players
FACT Since Benitez appointment Sir Alex has spent £170.35m on only 13 players
FACT In 4 out 5 of those games against the big four Liverfools have played against ten men.Lampards and Adebayor's cards were nothing short of a joke.

Just a few there for you to chew on when you are feeling hard done to by referees :Laugh: and when your feeling low because of uniteds massive spending power bear in mind that since rafas appointment Liverpool has spent more cash less wisely.

Are liverpool in cahoots with the FA hmm 2-1 down against wigan and Valencia gets sent off, Liverpool went onto win 3-2.
2-0 down at City cue referee and zabaletas off, again a 3-2 victory was had.
Lampard and friedel have had red cards rescinded this year after sendings off against the fools and if not for the rule you cant appeal a second yellow Valencia and Adebayors cards would surely have been overturned.

Face facts you arent good enough you had it in your hands and dropped it under pressure. Aside from the fixtures assuring that liverpool could gain top spot even for just a few hours man utd have saw your pressure and raised it, each time re-taking top spot.
FACT other than the above man utd have not surrendered top spot since they hit it and that coming under enormous pressure from a very very suspect fixture programme.

United will win the league but all the above facts point to united winning that title against the 12 men of liverpool. :Laugh:

lol, you sound like Rafa .

ARE WE GETTING TO YOU !!!

lol, you sound like Rafa .

ARE WE GETTING TO YOU !!!

PMSL mate how can i sound like Rafa when im right

The silence in this thread since 18th April shows who's got to who

Last edited:

Yeah you lot got to us because you interrupted a thread for LIVERPOOL fans only, can you not read ffs ;) We got sick of looking at your shite posts in a thread that has fookall to do with you :nerner: so we stopped posting as a result.

Yeah you lot got to us because you interrupted a thread for LIVERPOOL fans only, can you not read ffs ;) We got sick of looking at your shite posts in a thread that has fookall to do with you :nerner: so we stopped posting as a result.

Aaah so thats the reason it just seemed to coincide with the 7-5 aggregate champions league exit and the following 4-4 draw with arsenal. My own fault for making assumptions :roflmao:

PMSL mate how can i sound like Rafa when im right

Speaks for itself mate, we gotta be getting to ya or you wouldn't have spent the best part of your day off researching your FACTS !!! lol

Aaah so thats the reason it just seemed to coincide with the 7-5 aggregate champions league exit and the following 4-4 draw with arsenal. My own fault for making assumptions :roflmao:

Like i said sick of your shite

Speaks for itself mate, we gotta be getting to ya or you wouldn't have spent the best part of your day off researching your FACTS !!! lol

They were all in one place mate and i spend a very pleasant afternoon watching man utd climb back to the top of the league and put one hand firmly on the premiership trophy AGAIN :salute:

They were all in one place mate and i spend a very pleasant afternoon watching man utd climb back to the top of the league and put one hand firmly on the premiership trophy AGAIN :salute:

**** me your boring !!!

Back