Liverpool Fans only section

Your a weirdo

Keep that picture for your personal pleasure

lol, weirdo ..... moi ?

Your the one whose own user name implies you want a 1 to 1 with Ronaldo, and that picture i posted for you( i thought you might have already had it on your bedroom wall though ) is not dissimiliar to the one you used to use for your avatar.
So dont try and deflect attention to Torres, we all know who the tranny is ;)

lol, weirdo ..... moi ?

Your the one whose own user name implies you want a 1 to 1 with Ronaldo, and that picture i posted for you( i thought you might have already had it on your bedroom wall though ) is not dissimiliar to the one you used to use for your avatar.
So dont try and deflect attention to Torres, we all know who the tranny is ;)

You obviously remember more about my avatar then i do your the gay tw@t here you puff

My username doesn't imply anything i just selected that as a forum name as i am a fan off ronaldos football. You talk crap

Your username theseeker and could imply many things for example you seeking c**k but i don't make such assumptions like you

Your a retard

You ladyboy

I was fine and never got personal until he did i am calm but this guy always seems to have something to say against me i don't understand him i have a bit of banter with some of the liverpool fans and its cool he obviously can't do it that way and likes his attacks!

I am calm

anyone using rateater, bindipper and so on when talking about liverpudlians (especially this week) deserves all he gets,

Typical case of giving it but cant take it.

Ronaldo121 , your just a childish prick with nothing of interest to say about anything unless its copied off someone else.

Grow up kid, or shut up

Last edited:
anyone using rateater, bindipper and so on when talking about liverpudlians (especially this week) deserves all he gets,

Typical case of giving it but cant take it.

Ronaldo121 , your just a childish prick with nothing of interest to say about anything unless its copied off someone else.

Grow up kid, or shut up

Put your dummy in your mouth

If i am having some banter with the Liverpool fans like rob who gives it back as good as he gets its ok but i don't know you and won't take no shit from you!

As for me being a kid well lets say you wouldn't be around if i was a kid still!:proud:

I didn't use rateater to describe any Liverpudians so don't make crap up!!!

Calling me a kid your showing a great example of adult behaviour!

Last edited:
OH MY GOD! was gonna comment until i got to the last post`s LOL chill people.

Its only a game and a bit of banter

But i will add Come On You Spurs

How funny got to read this thread again

If i am having some banter with the Liverpool fans like rob who gives it back as good as he gets its ok but i don't know you and won't take no shit from you!

As for me being a kid well lets say you wouldn't be around if i was a kid still!:proud:

You just dont know when to shut up do you.

Calling someone a retard, gay twat and ladyboy is the act of a child.

Like i said, grow up kid.

Last edited:

[highlight]As for me being a kid well lets say you wouldn't be around if i was a kid still!:proud:[/highlight]

are you theseekers dad ?

2 Mods have asked you to calm down and you still carried on :(

I've seen 4 or 5 personal insults that could result in bans, no one wants that so lets keep the personal insults out of it please

good healthy football banter is more than welcome :)

Behave peeps ;)

I was fine and never got personal until he did

So that make's it ok?
You have to admit that is the way kids react "I only done coz he did"
YOU also called me an idiot in the shoutbox for posting "Al fayed is hoping to sign Christiano Ronaldo for Fulham.Not for his football skills..he wants him to teach his chauffeurs how to crash safely in a tunnel!"
THIS IS ON FACEBOOK IN STATUS SHUFFLE - NO-ONE COMPLAINS THERE !
After all it IS BANTER

Oh and please play the way you did against Sunderland on Wednesday....You will be out of the CL for sure :proud:

:ASSFLASH:eek:mg, ruffled feathers here, i see, wondering now wasit such a good idea to have started this thread

2 Mods have asked you to calm down and you still carried on :(

I've seen 4 or 5 personal insults that could result in bans, no one wants that so lets keep the personal insults out of it please

good healthy football banter is more than welcome :)

Behave peeps ;)

No worries mate, I can take a bit of name calling its not a problem .

No need for banning anyone, I just dont like the way some manu fans refer to scousers and it aint just ronaldo121.

Maybe I am just a bit over sensitive this week.

No worries mate, I can take a bit of name calling its not a problem .

No need for banning anyone, I just dont like the way some manu fans refer to scousers and it aint just ronaldo121.

Maybe I am just a bit over sensitive this week.
no m8 when its banter and i do mean banter about the teams that is ok but to call the scouser

i have seen rat eaters, scum, bin dippers and thieves
so no more

and this also goes for manc's it is not going to be allowed
this is the same as the racial posts
so i will treat it like that no more from either the mancs or the scousers about each other
fook the teams yes but each other no

Last edited:
So that make's it ok?
You have to admit that is the way kids react "I only done coz he did"
YOU also called me an idiot in the shoutbox for posting "Al fayed is hoping to sign Christiano Ronaldo for Fulham.Not for his football skills..he wants him to teach his chauffeurs how to crash safely in a tunnel!"
THIS IS ON FACEBOOK IN STATUS SHUFFLE - NO-ONE COMPLAINS THERE !
After all it IS BANTER

Oh and please play the way you did against Sunderland on Wednesday....You will be out of the CL for sure :proud:

You find it funny when in that crash people were killed most notably Princess Diana i don't fund jokes funny when there was loss of life

Lets pack it in now ive been guilty of a of some name calling but from now on there will be no more from me. As for the personal duel that's developed I think that it takes a bigger man to walk away. Who's it gunna be ?

You find it funny when in that crash people were killed most notably Princess Diana i don't fund jokes funny when there was loss of life

Who the hell said funny??
As I said if it was REALLY offensive why do facebook publish it and why don't they remove it? - PROVING A POINT

You seem to get on your high horse over everything.....perhaps leading a sad life....
I chose to ignore you when YOU INSULTED ME saying I was an idiot but you seem to want to have a pop at anyone who HAS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION

Forgot to add - NO MENTION OF PRINCESS DIANA IN THE JOKE - AND TO YOUR OTHER QUESTION, YOU ASKED WHAT AL FAYED HAS TO DO WITH MAN U???? U DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL - HE OWNS FULHAM !

Who the hell said funny??
As I said if it was REALLY offensive why do facebook publish it and why don't they remove it? - PROVING A POINT

You seem to get on your high horse over everything.....perhaps leading a sad life....
I chose to ignore you when YOU INSULTED ME saying I was an idiot but you seem to want to have a pop at anyone who HAS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION

Forgot to add - NO MENTION OF PRINCESS DIANA IN THE JOKE - AND TO YOUR OTHER QUESTION, YOU ASKED WHAT AL FAYED HAS TO DO WITH MAN U???? U DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL - HE OWNS FULHAM !

Thats facebook i personally didn't like it as it was tragic!

I don't care if i insulted you i speak my mind and i say it again your an idiot to have a joke about Ronaldos crash and then say stuff about Al Fayad! Its just my opinion its not right or wrong but its my opinion

Besides i know Al Fayad owns Fulham don't give me all that i know ok!

Anyway just a note i will not be replying in this thread again!

Last edited:
Back