Liverpool Fans only section

All the scouser - manc bitching aside I reckon Rafa should just forget about this tie now and concentrate on the league. Just cant see Chelski conceding 3 goals, not now theyre so far ahead in the tie anyway. Liverpool's best chance was to try and get Torres in to use his pace but fat chance of Chelsea pushing out that far to give him space in behind not with a 2 goal cushion (well 3 really). Chelsea will more likely play on the break and I can actually see them scoring again maybe not just the once either. Just pray you don't concede anymore corners this season lol or the wheels could really come off, when is the message going to hit home that zonal marking don't work for Liverpool. Middlesborough, stoke now chelsea to name just a few, one things for sure Blackburn will be pushing for a corner every time they get the ball on Saturday now and all the teams after that. Liverpool's defense was nearly as calamitous as Utd's.
PS you only sing when your winning :nopity:
how can u say zonal marking doesnt work let use the league for example

man u = 20 goals conceded
liverpool = 21 goals conceded
chelsea = 17 goals conceded
arsenal = 27 goals conceded

how can u say zonal marking doesnt work let use the league for example

man u = 20 goals conceded
liverpool = 21 goals conceded
chelsea = 17 goals conceded
arsenal = 27 goals conceded

Please don't tell me after last night your saying it works ? Plus 8 of them united goals have been conceded in the last 3 games (2 of them played with ten men) an ar defense has been non existent for the last 4-5 games.

Please don't tell me after last night your saying it works ? Plus 8 of them united goals have been conceded in the last 3 games (2 of them played with ten men) an ar defense has been non existent for the last 4-5 games.
so 1 game says it dont work lmao

easy to blame zonal marking for the goals, but everyone concedes from corners now and again now matter what system you play, thats why corners are so dangerous - FACT (lol)

I think we lack a strong header of the ball when Hyypia doesnt play. I would also prefer players on the posts, which you cant have if you mark zonally.
So even though I hate to admit it, I agree with mrplumb that zonal doesnt work with our players as well as it might for other teams.

Oh dear, your defence is the reason your shipping goals? no fucking shit sherlock, did you stop to think before posting about what your brain was saying to your fingers? ffs, as for being down to 10 men we were 2-1 up when Vidic got sent off in about the 75th min, if he hadn't pulled Gerrard down there's a very good chance Gerrard or Torres would have put the ball in the back of the net, 3-1. As it was it took a brilliant free kick from Aurelio but with the same outcome, 3-1, if you're getting players sent off that's there fault or the managers, depends on how you look at it, you only have to look at Rooney when he threw the ball back, a blind man could see the rage not just in the throw but in his face, he deserved to walk, he was sent off btw in case anyone thinks it was early in about the 88th min, Scholes, well he was just practicing his volleyball skills wasn't he? You had plenty of time to get back into the Fulham match, in fact I have it on good authority that you actually battered them in the second half, so why couldn't you score?

Sump

You beat chelsea 3-0 at home, so what ? we beat you 4-1 at your home, where are you going with this ?

as for the atmosphere, at 3-1 down what would you expect, shellshocked was the feeling in general, but YNWA was still loud and proud.
I am pretty sure I heard a pin drop at old trafford tuesday night after the final whistle ;)

Chelsea played really well last night and deserved the win, but why is that a signal for you to spout your usual bollox, its not like you owned lowly Porto on Tuesday is it ? Porto were stuffed by Arsenal 4-0 this season, thought you might have remembered that with the way you like to compare results, lol.

Anyway forgetting Ronaldo121's usual dross, does Rafa call it a day in the champions league and rest players against the chav's in the second leg, or does he go all out to try and turn this around, slim as the chances are of doing that ?

you keep yor bull sh*t to yourself

Your teams shit like you and you ain't winning anything this season again because your team ain't good enough you lot just ain't capable to win anything this season

Form is temporary class is permanent and we will win the league you lot well its over

Get real look at your team

Oh dear, your defence is the reason your shipping goals? no fucking shit sherlock, did you stop to think before posting about what your brain was saying to your fingers? ffs, as for being down to 10 men we were 2-1 up when Vidic got sent off in about the 75th min, if he hadn't pulled Gerrard down there's a very good chance Gerrard or Torres would have put the ball in the back of the net, 3-1. As it was it took a brilliant free kick from Aurelio but with the same outcome, 3-1, if you're getting players sent off that's there fault or the managers, depends on how you look at it, you only have to look at Rooney when he threw the ball back, a blind man could see the rage not just in the throw but in his face, he deserved to walk, he was sent off btw in case anyone thinks it was early in about the 88th min, Scholes, well he was just practicing his volleyball skills wasn't he? You had plenty of time to get back into the Fulham match, in fact I have it on good authority that you actually battered them in the second half, so why couldn't you score?

Sump

so 1 game says it dont work lmao

1 ... Dave mate you conceeded the same goal twice last night and the same goal at Boro and thats just recently theres others but i cant be arsed lookin for em. Im not having as pop just pointing out that its all but knocked yoos out of Europe and maybe time to address it because teams are gunna go hunting for the weak spot now.

LOL as for sumps reply oh dear sorry mate but I wasn't having a pop just thort that it was worth pointing out AGAIN. No need to get all shirty love just coz youve had a good hiding (shud be used to it by now) :CRYBABY:

Maybe just paper talk but if this has any substance things just went from bad to worse.

Liverpool are bracing themselves for bad news as they await an assessment of Steven Gerrard's latest fitness concern.

The Reds captain arrived at the club's Melwood training complex for fitness tests on Thursday morning and results are being reviewed by medical experts.

Gerrard was a doubt for Wednesday's UEFA Champions League quarter-final first-leg defeat to Chelsea after being substituted late on in last weekend's win at Fulham as a precaution due to an ankle problem.

The 29-year-old has experienced a number of fitness problems this season and was sidelined in February with a hamstring injury, and he has also suffered with groin problems.

There is now speculation that the England midfielder has suffered a recurrence of a previous groin complaint.

As yet a decision has not been made over whether he needs a scan on the injury, which could rule him out of Saturday's Premier League clash with Blackburn and next Tuesday' return leg with Chelsea.

Could well explain why Essien owned him so easily last night though

Last edited:
It will still be a good tense game next week, Liverpool HAVE to come at us and go full on from the start which will leave them open for the counter, if we score again it will leave them needing 4 .. OK a 1 - 4 away result is not impossible as we all know ;) but I don't think their showing the form they did a few weeks back and if Gerrard is carrying an Injury as reported it will be all the harder for them, Roll on Tuesday :)

It will still be a good tense game next week, Liverpool HAVE to come at us and go full on from the start which will leave them open for the counter, if we score again it will leave them needing 4 .. OK a 1 - 4 away result is not impossible as we all know ;) but I don't think their showing the form they did a few weeks back and if Gerrard is carrying an Injury as reported it will be all the harder for them, Roll on Tuesday :)

I doubt it, whether Gerrard plays or not I have a sneaking suspicion that Rafa may well have accepted the defeat and the task in hand (3 clear goals) and concede that it's not worth it. Damage limitations hopefully, we don't won't a 3 or 4 nil gubbing. We will have to wait and see what team he puts out, but if Gerrard, Torres, Mascherano, Alonso are missing or on the bench then we'll know. On the other hand IF we were to get 2 quick goals it might be squeaky bum time at the Bridge. It'll be an interesting match all the same.

put it this way what have we got to lose
may as well make a game out of it

Last edited:
put it this way what have we got to lose
may as well make a game out of it

Thats exactly my point Dave :) it's not over till it's over, I'm not counting any chickens yet, it has the potential to be a cracking game, just hope you lot don't score first, I think there will be a few more goals to come in this contest ;)

you keep yor bull sh*t to yourself

Your teams shit like you and you ain't winning anything this season again because your team ain't good enough you lot just ain't capable to win anything this season

Form is temporary class is permanent and we will win the league you lot well its over

Get real look at your team

Lol, hit a nerve did I. Very touchy today arnt we. Heres a picture to cheer you up and keep you busy for 10 minutes , lol.

cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

lol great pic of the tranny ronaldo...looks like you did hit a nerve mate...anyway I see it like this we are out of ther champs league...raffa if he has any sense realises this ...and lets face it who say even if we pull of a miracle we will get past Barcelona...so lets concentrate on league rest players for chelsea game and as the mancs are stuttering lets hit them where it hurts...next 3 games we play before them ...we win them ..the pressures on each time..and recently they cant handle it...

lol great pic of the tranny ronaldo...looks like you did hit a nerve mate...anyway I see it like this we are out of ther champs league...raffa if he has any sense realises this ...and lets face it who say even if we pull of a miracle we will get past Barcelona...so lets concentrate on league rest players for chelsea game and as the mancs are stuttering lets hit them where it hurts...next 3 games we play before them ...we win them ..the pressures on each time..and recently they cant handle it...

Can't argue with that m8, spot on. The way Barca are playing at the moment they'll annihilate anyone they meet.

The day before the 20th anniversary of Hillsborough.
Do you really think that LFC will be bending over for Chelsea?

Tranny Ronaldo you lot need to look at your Torres

He's half a boy he's half a girl torres torres
He looks like a tranny torres torres
You spanish t** you love the c**k
You sell your ass on albert dock
Fernandos' body britney spears head

Tranny Ronaldo you lot need to look at your Torres

He's half a boy he's half a girl torres torres
He looks like a tranny torres torres
You spanish t** you love the c**k
You sell your ass on albert dock
Fernandos' body britney spears head

If Ronaldiver could get away with it, he'd walk around the pitch with a mirror in front of his face, the fucking gaylord

Redman

Back