Liverpool accepts bid

He can get re-acquainted with Benayoun they can keep each other company on the treatment table ;)

Exactly m8, if he stays fit he can be awesome but he does seem prone to injury

Drogba and Torres up front with Lampard roaming....ouch! Nobody is stopping that...if they click!

rrotflmao :Clap: I knew we would be the baddies again lol

seriously I'm not even sure he will be right for us ... I suppose if he scores 30+ goals next year I will admit I'm wrong lol

PMSL, I posted that because I knew you would read it lol.

The only thing bronto for me is that you already have anelka and drogba and I heard that sturridge will be the business ?

But anelka and drogba are not getting younger... but them and torres for me sounds very decent!

Mick

Torres Deal now confirmed on LFC website

Plus Charlie Adam seen leaving Blackpool the helicopter was slightly out of Blackpools means.

2zoekuf.jpg

Has Fernando Torres made a decision he might live to regret ??

180192_1859691570805_1196394128_32147479_7783358_n20.jpg

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Luis Suarez on a five-and-a-half-year deal from Ajax for a fee of £23m. The Uruguayan, 24, will wear the no.7 shirt.

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Luis Suarez on a five-and-a-half-year deal from Ajax for a fee of £23m. The Uruguayan, 24, will wear the no.7 shirt.

oooooooooh! the cursed number 7 shirt...... lol

liverpool business so far ....Sold Torres & Babel = £56 Million, Suarez, Carrol & Adam = £63 Million Nett Spend in January £7 Million and still time to buy Ashley Young :proud:

liverpool business so far ....Sold Torres & Babel = £56 Million, Suarez, Carrol & Adam = £63 Million Nett Spend in January £7 Million and still time to buy Ashley Young :proud:

Is Adam a done deal ? The rumors seem to have dried up on that front, i think he would be a great signing. As would Young could end up a good bit of business for the them although Ashley took them to the cleaners over Carrol.

Is Adam a done deal ? The rumors seem to have dried up on that front, i think he would be a great signing. As would Young could end up a good bit of business for the them although Ashley took them to the cleaners over Carrol.

adams and young not confirmed yet mate but still time, looks like over £200 million will be spend in the window omg thats alot of money

adams and young not confirmed yet mate but still time, looks like over £200 million will be spend in the window omg thats alot of money

Cheers the misses has kicked me off SSN now as ive had it on all day lol.
So much for being in recession and this being a buyers market !!! A total of £30 million was spent in last January's window so shows you just how mental this one has been.

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing that Citeh, Arsenal or Spurs have not put in a rival bid for Torres.
Maybe they know something that Chelsea don't.

Oh and just a thought I wonder if Martin Broughton had anything to do with this?

Back