LED Plug & play anybody!

Nitromos

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, all.... Looks like my card is well and truly locked and my BK number isn't in the DB. My last resort is LED SIMM the p&p version ..... Here's my question before I fork out money for one , has anybody used one and how successful are they??? This is my first stb ... just my luck! Ha

Your thoughts would be appriciated.... Thanks

LED SIMM, what does it connect to???
It looks like a memory sim to look at, can anybody shine a light? I know as much as you read the led's convet them into 1s and 0s binery and then into HEX which in turn tells you the BK and the IRD,

What box you got mate>>>the led simm plugs into where the simm is on the board (right at the front of the box )if your box hasnt got a sim in it then the led simm wont be any good to you,depending on what box you got depends on what you will need to buy to get the bk,if your box has got a sim you will certainly see it,by the looks of a previous post of yours youve got a 1000 1b so yes an led simm is what u need.

Marc

Thanx, I can see it, and yes it does have a sim, Going to buy one now! Thanks for the help.....

did u buy it? they are easy to read and there are tuts on here , but i may have been able to open your card for u.

Yep! Got the p&p one for £20 still waiting for it to arrive though, I'm looking for a card reader/ programmer too. I got told Infiniy unlimited? Are they any good???

Nitromos said:
Yep! Got the p&p one for £20 still waiting for it to arrive though, I'm looking for a card reader/ programmer too. I got told Infiniy unlimited? Are they any good???
I've got the infinity usb unlimited, never had any problem with it.

Chookey

i have got usb pheonix and its never let me down...

Back