Leaked FIX,And GBOX !!!!

@Paphosal
Can be cut right down to a few k m8 left cryos ops file as is and just added to my menu think it should work ok without the reboot as well will sort that out at weekend just put up for a fix for sagem problems for now.

Cheers

Xenafan

keys just rolled 09,45

tw keys just rolled
went to blue menu changed emu to mgcamd waited for update to work ...
picture came on went to blue menu and key copy options and copied the key from mgcamd to gbox
restarted box then selected gbox emu
hey presto
worked like a dream

cheers guys

tw keys just rolled
went to blue menu changed emu to mgcamd waited for update to work ...
picture came on went to blue menu and key copy options and copied the key from mgcamd to gbox
restarted box then selected gbox emu
hey presto
worked like a dream

cheers guys

Great stuff....Thanks for all the hard work guys !!

Gbox is my preferred cam with ucode 001A on all images.
Although a change to Evocamd or Mgcamd does the trick in terms of clearing non FTA, I find my picture quality is not as good when running gbox. ( no big deal !!!! )
At this moment in time, are any of us in a position to complain ???????????
We've got the encrypted channels back !!!!
Let us all hope that these wonderful guys who, for free, will find a solution that works for all the EMU's.

All the best

all emus work fine for me no freezing but i get very little before i used to get loads of freezing and gbox worked fine but now .....

@ xenafan, great work, just back from a 5 day break with the missus, so was eager to see this thread after contributing last week, i am running blade final version 1x on a right squeaky box, so it was perfect for me, are you saying i have to flash andromeda v2 for the updates to take place? i dont use firefox, but that aint a problem, just downloaded the the gbox key copy and 1 file only, she,s beckoning me to bed, so will download tomorrow, was just asking cause i love the blade image........ cheers joe

Put flex_emumenu.conf in var/tuxbox/config and delete the existing and replace.

Put ops into bin folder and changemod 755
Went in fine for me. When you do the key copy it says it is going to reboot in gbox, but mine did not change to gbox. I just went in and selected it myself which is fine, just some might not have checked.

It said it would change autoupdate to off, this worked fine, camd_cfg was still 01, and gbox config changed to 00.

I also tried deleting the nagra file completely and it generated a new one.

I tried the key copy about 5 times, twice when it rebooted my "read epg" was turned off. I had to turn it back on again and it worked.

I have seen this happen on blade 4.0 and blade 5.0. But sometimes they need a full reboot. Is there any setting or file I can change to leave the epg permanently off. I would never use the option to turn it off, so would prefer if it was continually on, then I could take the option off the menu completely.

If you want me to do any other tests let me know. Thanks a lot for all the work!:Clap:

reflashed with andromeda v2, put necessary files in, box now working fine on gbox, cheers xenafan and cydine for the hard work you guys do, still prefer blade tho, lol

the Keys transfer across in upper case. nagra does no appear to be case specific though, while keylist.txt is. nagra file usually has lower case characters

I am not sure if that is a potential problem, just pointing it out.

Thanks alvinder1 I'll try that and see if I can sort my dbox2 out.

just to say a thankyou my dbox is now working. One question though mine is working on mgcam will this auto role when the keys change??? if not how would i accomplish this

thanks

just to say a thankyou my dbox is now working. One question though mine is working on mgcam will this auto role when the keys change??? if not how would i accomplish this

thanks

thanks

I am not sure. Why mgcam? If it doesnt roll just switch to evocam, it works with that. You can transfer keys to mgcam with the software, but why pick mgcam. People pick gbox for chirpy sagems.

I have never heard of people picking mgcam over evocam for similar reasons, or can you not run it?

Mgcamd and evocamd are apparantly very similar - they both work well with the updated ROM's

Mgcamd and evocamd are apparantly very similar - they both work well with the updated ROM's

I just tested mgcamd on andromeda 2.0 and it did not autoroll. However when turned to evocam the keys came in. Now when turned to mgcamd and rebooted it worked. So it seems mgcamd might be using keylist.txt but cannot update it correctly.

The gbox transfer only does the first 2 lines of code. A while ago my box would read in several codes, some of these were not correct and could have been at the top, I am not certain.

As long as the correct codes are in there it works. But the first 2 lines could have a wrong line, in which case the transfer will not work.

I am not sure if wrong keys come in with andromeda.

Last edited:
mgcamd uses softcam.key but it is in the same format as keylist.txt - it does appear to use the same temporary memory, so in your case evocamd updated the keys in /tmp and mgcamd is using them.

Check you mg_cfg in case you have disabled A/U - you can in fact copy your camd_cfg as mg_cfg. They use the same format as well :)

Good reply (as always) lincsat. I noticed earlier when switching from mg to evo, with no keylist.txt present, evocamd fired up instantly- all channels. It seemed to me that if evo finds current keys in Softcam.Key (created by mg)- then it doesn't bother creating it's own keylist.txt file.

In the end, I emptied Softcam.Key to 0 bytes, then rebooted. Finally, evo made it's own file (the lazy git).

Cheers- AL

well...its a leaked fix that was still in testing,which just shows that the patch was not quite ready,
Which makes the guy who leaked this an idiot and a moron LOL

yeah i bet when ya box was down and there was no fix and this image got leak the bloke who leaked it wasnt a moron then was he no so accept the fact not everything is perfect and these guys are pure geniuses and even tho the image has a glitch or 2 its better than none and will get fixed so STOP YA DAM MOANING

yeah i bet when ya box was down and there was no fix and this image got leak the bloke who leaked it wasnt a moron then was he no so accept the fact not everything is perfect and these guys are pure geniuses and even tho the image has a glitch or 2 its better than none and will get fixed so STOP YA DAM MOANING

if i wanted to ask a leecher for advise i would ask u...STFU, noob

mgcamd uses softcam.key but it is in the same format as keylist.txt - it does appear to use the same temporary memory, so in your case evocamd updated the keys in /tmp and mgcamd is using them.

Check you mg_cfg in case you have disabled A/U - you can in fact copy your camd_cfg as mg_cfg. They use the same format as well :)

Yep working now. My AU was 02 in both. Maybe I just didnt leave it on long enough to decode. Or perhaps mgcam takes longer to work(?), seemed a good 10mins I left it before, and usually I am going in under 3mins with evocam.

Cheers

I noticed earlier when switching from mg to evo, with no keylist.txt present, evocamd fired up instantly- all channels. It seemed to me that if evo finds current keys in Softcam.Key (created by mg)- then it doesn't bother creating it's own keylist.txt file.
I deleted all keys after unplugging the coax, turned to mgcam and rebooted. I got the softcam keys in, keylist was not updated. Turned on evocam, and it works straight off, then 20seconds later it stalls, then 2mins later it had the keys in keylist. I think this is what sort of happened with Gbox, people said it was working, but that was switching to gbox after evocam had got the keys and everything was OK.

I am still not sure if gbox was truely running in this case. Maybe it did use evocams keys, but the nagra file never updated, when rebooted it never worked on gbox. Only way to check would be people with chirping sagems to try it.

Last edited:
@Xenafan: Any luck with getting this all to work 'on the fly' (ie- no reboot), m8?

Any chance of me testing what you upped in post #64, please, anybody. The Zip doesn't work for me whether I directly download it, or Open it to save. And I haven't got Firefox on, and don't really want it on...

Anyone? Rapidshare or (even better) Mediafire link would be appreciated, ta!

Cheers- AL

Back