Leaked FIX,And GBOX !!!!

chrispeters

Elite Member
Reaction score
I can get all other cams to work flawlessley !!!
When i switch to GBOX..it works fine,until i REBOOT.
Then it goes off and stays off ,until i switch cam back to 1 of the others.
I use gbox a lot,but it very inconsistent with this leaked fix .
Any1 tested it properly yet, please lemme know. :Cheers:

Ive tried it with GBOX with no joy. Had to use EVO which I get random freezing with. Thats the reason I switched to GBOX in the first place.

Cant complain, non - fta are back.

Congrats to the fixer

:Clap:

:banana:

well...its a leaked fix that was still in testing,which just shows that the patch was not quite ready,
Which makes the guy who leaked this an idiot and a moron LOL

Same with me Chris m8, 1st thing I did was go back to gbox but I left it for an hour and it didnt clear, other emus are spot on but maybe thats why it wasn't supposed to be released but some twat leaked it.

Same with me Chris m8, 1st thing I did was go back to gbox but I left it for an hour and it didnt clear, other emus are spot on but maybe thats why it wasn't supposed to be released but some twat leaked it.

My thoughts exactly...problem is..it may never get fixed now because the brilliant guy who started this patch prolly wont want to finish it,because of the moron who leaked the BETA,,,.. ggrrrrrr

yeah, this is very annoying as i use gbox too due to the fact evocam stopped working in my area about 18 months ago, so i switched to mgcam then about 6 months ago i started having freezing issues with it so i switched to gbox which has been solid for me since.

yeah, this is very annoying as i use gbox too due to the fact evocam stopped working in my area about 18 months ago, so i switched to mgcam then about 6 months ago i started having freezing issues with it so i switched to gbox which has been solid for me since.

Exact same thing happened to me...gbox was solid !!
I suppose i have to put up with occasional freezing ? bahh

Hi im led to believe that Gbox has its own built in rom7 in the camd so this fix will not help Gbox

maybe someone could apply this fix to Gbox also ?

I had same issue wiiman and almost always used gbox as Evocamd never worked for me but strange thing is since this keyroll issue Evocamd has been working and I used that as it was easier to change keys. I still want to go back to gbox though and I hope the real fixers dont give up because someone they trusted betrayed them.

30 pieces of silver.

Hi im led to believe that Gbox has its own built in rom7 in the camd so this fix will not help Gbox

maybe someone could apply this fix to Gbox also ?

Thanks for the info bob...I know you know your stuff m8 so know need to say you are led to believe...lol

I had same issue wiiman and almost always used gbox as Evocamd never worked for me but strange thing is since this keyroll issue Evocamd has been working and I used that as it was easier to change keys. I still want to go back to gbox though and I hope the real fixers dont give up because someone they trusted betrayed them.

30 pieces of silver.

i tried rolling back to evocam this morning but still no luck, so i have gone back to mgcam now and i'll see how i get on with that had it on 10 mins now and no freezing yet! before i went to gbox mgcam was freezing every 10 mins or so for a second or two.

I have updated rom7 and rom10 so i hope that helps, i don't really know if it makes any difference or not!

Hi im also led to believe that rom10 doesnt work also
until today ?

Gbox is my preferred cam with ucode 001A on all images.
Although a change to Evocamd or Mgcamd does the trick in terms of clearing non FTA, I find my picture quality is not as good when running gbox. ( no big deal !!!! )
At this moment in time, are any of us in a position to complain ???????????
We've got the encrypted channels back !!!!
Let us all hope that these wonderful guys who, for free, will find a solution that works for all the EMU's.

All the best

What do you get in your nagra file if you use gbox?

Sorry mgb, I cant answer this question at the moment because i've gone back to running a saved image where I updated the keys manually. As you are well aware, because it's the weekend the priority for a family guy like me is that the household has access to all TV, FTA and encrypted.

I / we ( DWZ members ) welcome any suggestions or solutions you might have to offer.

As PaphosAl found a few weeks ago, g*ox works with only the config and NO keys whatsoever, therefore it looks like various roms are coded INTO g*ox, so placing roms updated or not updated in the keys folder will not have an effect on g*ox.

I see no options in the g*ox config to use external roms, but will dig out some other bigger configs I have somewhere tomorrow to see if there is that option.

SS

I don't think gbox is working without a correct nagra file.
You should check which new keys you get in the nagra file.

G*ox creates it's own nagra file if it finds new keys, even if the nagra file is totally missing, g*ox will create one!

What do you get in your nagra file if you use gbox?

as posted by boswell gbox only seems to work with config files that
PaphosAl had tested first released in ...JTG... on a few images i tried the combo of gbox found that some images worked great only useing gbox but on a lot of older images there was gbox function all ready built in to these images {old sptser / boxcracker / md / i have tried few tonight to see if adding the new rom 7 in keys. would NOT kick in . so it looks like gbox would need patching.?

I have check the nagra file...the keys do not update,but the keylist.txt and the softcam does !!
To use gbox i am still manually editing the nagra file ! (with new keys)

Back