Latest TomTom UK map v632

Howdy Devilfish,how you feeling m8:banana: Is this a different one from the one you gave me m8??
Did you get the stuff you ordered yet...

charlie senator said:
pm sent jonny
cheers for that mate...i followed the instructions but could not get it to work...im thinking this is not for s60 phones ie nokia 6630...just a few questions..

this is just the map only, ie great britain plus ? yes

i had tomtom mobile v5.20 with great britain map v 605, so all i did was delete the map from my memory card, put in the v632 map, followed the instructions that you sent me...but it still aske for activation code and was in german or something like that....can you tell me what im doing wrong ?...cheers

T67 said:
Howdy Devilfish,how you feeling m8:banana: Is this a different one from the one you gave me m8??
Did you get the stuff you ordered yet...

It's the same one I gave you mate!

Na it's not come through yet....fcukin ebay! :Chainsaw:

Devilfish said:
It's the same one I gave you mate!

Na it's not come through yet....fcukin ebay! :Chainsaw:
Ahh np m8...ebay : tosser :

can someone help me i've downloaded these 2 files and put them on me tomtom one and its now asking for an activation code can anyone help me with this? thanks.

this file i downloaded from rapidshare how do i use it ?

can i put it on a memmory card and just run it ?

cheers for any answers

Mickie D said:
this file i downloaded from rapidshare how do i use it ?

can i put it on a memmory card and just run it ?

cheers for any answers

It's just a newer map folder (I think...lol...can't remember).

It might be Great-Britain_Map. Just copy it to root on your memory card.

Mairyhinge will be able to guide you better.

has anyone got the full version please lol (PM me) im going on holiday tomoz and need to sort this out

Devilfish said:
It has speed cameras and poi.

I've only had this one so don't know what's changed. If TomTom are releasing a new map then I would imagine it's changed in some way to the previous version!!!

Trying to upload to savefile as I speak. What's wrong with the rapidshare link???
Hi i have downloaded the two files and tried in tomtom 700 it,s asking for product code have you not got that **Zaf786**

zaf786 said:
Hi i have downloaded the two files and tried in tomtom 700 it,s asking for product code have you not got that **Zaf786**

Sorry Zaf...can't help you there. Maybe Mairyhinge will know what to do.

Back