Latest TomTom UK map v632

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
I've got the latest TomTom Great Britain Plus V632 map with all major roads in Europe if anyone wants it....but don't know where to put it????

It's 175Mb so can't really attach it lol!

Devilfish said:
I've got the latest TomTom Great Britain Plus V632 map with all major roads in Europe if anyone wants it....but don't know where to put it????

has anything changed?

Devilfish said:

hi..is this just the map only ? does it have the latest speed camera database ?

cheers

ive just tried this...it doesnt work.....it needs an activation code....it gives a device code....and asks you to visit www.ttcode.com to get an activation code..:FRIGHT:

johnny bravo said:
hi..is this just the map only ? does it have the latest speed camera database ?

cheers

It has speed cameras and poi.

I've only had this one so don't know what's changed. If TomTom are releasing a new map then I would imagine it's changed in some way to the previous version!!!

Trying to upload to savefile as I speak. What's wrong with the rapidshare link???

rapid share allways tells me ive reached my download limit (ive used it once before tonight lol) and you have to wait 32minutes before it will let you download again !

Mairyhinge said:
nothing wrong with the rapidshare link!!

and it works for me:)

will only work cleanly on a hacked PDA:)
so not on s60 nokia 6630 then..?

f**k this new version think ill stick to the one i already have installed tomtom mobile 5.2 with great britain map v6.05....at least this works....lol

i finally got to the download bit with rapidshare asked me to put in the code letters then told me download wasnt granted or something and said i had to wait 80 mins !!! ill just hack it of n****in pro

charlie senator said:
i finally got to the download bit with rapidshare asked me to put in the code letters then told me download wasnt granted or something and said i had to wait 80 mins !!! ill just hack it of n****in pro
you have to pay if you want instant access, otherwise you have to wait at least 80minutes cos youve reached your download limit...by the way you need an activation code for this cos its not hacked..ive tried it, went back to my old one..dont think this is for s60 smartphones..

put the rapidshare link in here http://ibiet.com/ and it turns to premium share ,,,thanx to f.e.a.r

edit : it was working an hour ago lol .. might be up and running in a min ?

if anyone has a free account there not using u can put on this site so we can all use it
http://ibiet.com/?action=info

Last edited:
Back