dabs said:just a couple of quickies witch way does the bk go in and is that file ok for revB52
dabs said:is it lost or is there a way to wipe it clean or is it locked out
nozzer said:Yet another example of why you should never trust an image that has backdoor keys modified in any way. People who do this kind of thing rarely have even an inkling of what they are actually doing !
There is absolutely NO REASON to EVER modify backdoor keys or the Nipper string. Its a total waste of time as the cable co's never use backdoors to log into a card. They would be insane to even try such a thing !
Larcher said:1. open xncs go to settings tick all the boxes and dump the card.
2. go to eeprom tab and take note of c040 and c070 (probably the same as nagra).
3. open rom studio click settings and phoenix and try to read the card.
4. box should appear saying ghost not found do u want to use nagra method, say yes.
5. login bd0 will appear put in the numbers found in xncs without the spaces.
6. if it reads the card save the image.
7. try to read in nagra if u can read it you can put a blank image on it then start from scratch with your new image.
Taken from carwash's mosc tutorial