latest rom11 file

fatblerk said:
Totally agree ....... why would they use the back door when they can go in via the front door ......

I totally agree with nozzer as well”!

You can change BDs to personalise your own image but as I already explained here: http://world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60594 and in other topics, if you are going to personalise the image then use BDs that Nagraedit recognises and I also suggest that if you are going to use images here in forum that has the BDs in zeros or 88s (not valid and that’s why you get Nagraedit telling you when trying to write or read) Get yourself the program to generate Bds that is recognised and use them

It amazes me when I hear instructions saying”! It will fail to write first time or second but keep insisting and it will write, But I don’t see instructions saying keep insisting and you will read card”!!! Why?? Because if it fails to read or write first time there is something wrong

Last edited:
tried xncs1.8 and get error
unables tpo open com port(win error code 2)
checked the settings and in the port setting it has
'com port 1'
in the hard it has
'iso programmer(pheonix)'
in the crystal is has
'3.68
in the retrys it has
'30'
are these settings correct?
thanks

the only difference with mine is the retrys, which on mine is 9. I take it u are running xncs in windows 98 compatibility mode. And ur programmer is in com 1.

yep on win 98 and com 1 did a fun with it to check
the file i used was from here and i didn't change any bd keys

dabs said:
yep on win 98 and com 1 did a fun with it to check
the file i used was from here and i didn't change any bd keys

Hi All,

@dabs but which one did you use?

I find Benny's was the easiest to go with, I put a different image on once and that went T*ts up. LoL

hi not too sure whitch one i used but got the keys via xncs and got the card to read phew, ok a couple of things, can i clear the card and start again with an open card if so how? or just make a note of the keys(or change them/not sure how to) or just try putting in my bk and ird and writting to the card
thanks for your help guys
sorry to be a pain

just to confirm this is what i got after opening with nagra4.1,

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 31 49
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB01
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 78 C2 45
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Unable to login, bad password detected
Using BD3 Key: 4B F1 3F 15 EF DF 3A 12 4B F1 3F 15 EF DF 3A 12
Using BD3 Key: D0 61 C8 88 0B DA E5 B7 D0 61 C8 88 0B DA E5 B7
Using BD3 Key: 4D 56 38 55 E8 68 80 A1 F1 C9 AD 1D D0 9E BC 33
Using BD3 Key: 15 13 9B 97 90 73 9B CF 7E AB 2D 0F 61 76 F3 CE
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Using BD0 Key: 4B F1 3F 15 EF DF 3A 12 4B F1 3F 15 EF DF 3A 12
Attempting to login to BD0
BackDoor login verified
Dumping CodeSpace
Reading ROM11 successful
Card read successfully
Efficiency: 100.0%, Packets: 149, Retries: 0, Time: 323.72s
Closing of COM1 was successful

do i cean the card or put a new image over the top ie open benny's file and write to card
cheers guys

Hi,

if you put your Ird & BK in that file then could just use it as is you know the BDs now.

I use bennys myself If you want to change you to card no need to clear it? The choice is yours.

Last edited:
hi Satch
just to double check sorry to be a pain, if i put benny's file in and write that to the card it will overwrite any previous file on the card and also end up with the bd keys as 32x8
cheers

If Benny’s image has backdoors in 888s”! Then your card BDs will be written all in 888s

dabs said:
hi Satch
just to double check sorry to be a pain, if i put benny's file in and write that to the card it will overwrite any previous file on the card and also end up with the bd keys as 32x8
cheers

HiYa,

Yes M8, as carwash as said.

Good Luck not as you need it.

carwash, garrytate, larcher, satch
cheers for your help guys all sorted and up and running
thank you yhank you thank you for your help and patiance :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

i find the best thing to do is make a note of bk and ird then write a blank image, then put bennys image on, If u use a blank it should restore the original (not 88's or 00's) keys and u should be able to read and write to it fine.
Read the file that comes with bennys image and follow it to the letter.

Hi all
Glad to hear its sorted
well done mate
As for changing bd keys well its in debate
I have done cards that still after all the work
Have the original bd key others 8s
We also have a debate as to which images to use
well as far as im concerned benny59 and his 8s
always work 4 me as does davidh 04 but with a slight mod
00 changed to 01 on teir 8
Ive even tried the gameuk1s image with np
But i still stick with the one that worked 1st bennys
In other words it doesnt matter which image u use
But i will say if theres read or write probs stop
Cos u will cause probs for yourself
But that life and i think y you all joined this forum
Oh and by the way IM A CHAMP AT SIMON at last
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

No one was debating whether people should change backdoor keys or not”!
What was said is”! That you gain nothing by changing the backdoors and that you more luckily to have problems by doing that”!

Because you say it’s in debate????? Why would you change the BD keys?? Apart from personalising it that is”!

As for what images to use”! Again, People should use whatever image they feel comfortable with.

dabs said:
carwash, garrytate, larcher, satch
cheers for your help guys all sorted and up and running
thank you yhank you thank you for your help and patiance :Clap: :Clap:

Hi All,

@dabs :banana: Well Done M8 I'm glad you got it sorted.... Woooooo Hoooooo.:banana:

Now then, But what was the conclusion in the End?????

F**k Me I have a limit on how many Images I use?

You have included 5 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

soz guys got excited when it got sorted, forgot to put in what sorted it in the end.
ok managed to get the bd keys from the card using nagra 4.1, then managed to get into the card, put benny's image with my bk and ird, wrote to the card. tried it on a spare box and worked fine, with benny's image the bd key is all the 8's.
thanks for all your help and time with this cheers guys one and all, long may this site continue and long may the support of those with the knowledge. :proud:

dam wrong agaain lol got the bd keys using XNCS not nagra, wrote the card with nagra. ok that is deffo what i did no more and on lol
cheers again

Back