Latest DWZ Build for Members

Great build. Having a small issue, when I register firestick and install kodi and this build its great but when i take it to my brothers and register my account and register his account kodi app disappears completely. I need to go to system then manage applications then launch kodi....

How do i get this anywhere on the dashboard?

Also can't seem to find a working stream of sky atlantic and sky living, can anyone help?

Kind regards,

Normally after a hard reboot it will appear in recents
If not worst case it will be available in Apps
Thereafter it should be visible in recents

Will hopefully update the build this week is there any good addons I need to add as I have lost track of what has been happening with the latest addons. Also Exodus will only work when you access it from the all addons main menu.

Will hopefully update the build this week is there any good addons I need to add as I have lost track of what has been happening with the latest addons. Also Exodus will only work when you access it from the all addons main menu.

I don`t know what you have on it already but maybe HalowTV, Zen and Stallion?

Latest DWZ Build 19092016. All updated and have added Zen addon and unofficial Sportdevil repo. Removed Super favourites from main menu. Also Exodus will not work from movie addon sub menu but works fine in All addons main menu. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 256mb and is ideal for a firestick. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected.

The downloaded file needs to be extracted first.

For firestick you need to create a folder on your desktop and backup your build using the backup option on adb fire to this folder then take the latest addon folder and put it in your desktop backup folder, then restore your backup folder to your firestick and you will have the new addons and repos. This method can be used for other android devices.

For android devices easy option not firestick.
Add the addons folder to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons folder using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons folder is in the kodi folder.

First time install, best method.

Option 1
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
You will need abd fire installed on your pc.
Kodi installed on your device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 19092016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata" in
C:/uers / username / updata / roaming / kodi

DWZ Build 19092016
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Will this stick set up with the latest build work in Paris?

Latest DWZ Build 13102016. Skin update and Joker addon added. Also Exodus will not work from movie addon sub menu but works fine in All addons main menu. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 259mb and is ideal for a firestick. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected.

For firestick you need to create a folder on your desktop and backup your build using the backup option on adb fire to this folder then take the latest addon folder and put it in your desktop backup folder, then restore your backup folder to your firestick and you will have the new addons and repos. This method can be used for other android devices.

Add the addons folder to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons folder using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons folder is in the kodi folder.

Option 1
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 13102016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.

DWZ Build 13102016
Code:

Adblink works 100% on my mac for installing this build on firesticks but I've just tried a friends android box and it won't work. Its a MXV box, I've factory reset, uninstalled kodi 16 and installed kodi 16.1, launched it, waited for update, closed it and tried connecting to its IP in adblink but nothing happens.

Is there a different procedure or different port I need to configure...?

Used file browser as well to navigate as far as files in the directory, copied kodi folder containing user data and addons but still not working.

any advice on how to get this build going?

Used file browser as well to navigate as far as files in the directory, copied kodi folder containing user data and addons but still not working.

any advice on how to get this build going?

In the kodi folder on your device delete the addon and userdata folders and paste the addon and userdata folders from the DWZ build. This should work on any android device in theory. It does on the android devices I have tried it on.

Latest DWZ Build 18112016. Skin update Maverick TV, Specto fork @chadda,Supremacy, Bob addons added and all addons updated. Also Exodus will not work from movie addon sub menu but works fine in All addons main menu. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 285mb of data plus Kodi data and is ideal for a firestick. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected. But you may lose the look of the build.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 18112016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 18112016
Code:

Last edited by a moderator:
@avid was going to give this a try on a spare box I have but the file I download is MP4?

@avid was going to give this a try on a spare box I have but the file I download is MP4?

I have just downloaded it and its a rar file and when you unpack it. It is file named DWZ Build 18112016 containing two files, one called addons and the other called userdata. Strange your getting a MP4 file. Sorry I can't be of more help

I have just downloaded it and its a rar file and when you unpack it. It is file named DWZ Build 18112016 containing two files, one called addons and the other called userdata. Strange your getting a MP4 file. Sorry I can't be of more help

Ya but for me it downloaded as MP4 lol
dwz.png

dwz.png

Sorted had to use the old Internet explorer as would not work on Firefox for some strange reason ;)

Last edited:
Ya but for me it downloaded as MP4 lol
View attachment 98123

dwz.png

I not sure why, maybe an other member can download the file and see what they get or you could try the the link below which is last months build and see if you still get an MP4 file. Let me know what you get. cheers

Code:

Last edited:
Mate see the builds can I add music to each sub menu . Just tinkering with it and thought it would be a nice touch

Yes there are only 4 main menu items you can add sub-menus to,they are All addons, Music Addons, Programs and System as the other are not in use. Just click on skin settings then submenu choices then keep clicking till you reach the submenu you want IE Music submenu then scroll down to a spare submenu item and click on it then scroll down to either addon and choose one or selected favourites and add and item you have saved to favourites IE an album or radio channel. Hope this helps

Back