Latest DWZ Build for Members

it says I have exceeded my daily download limit of 100m when I go to the link

it because you just joined

*edit

or just gone over the minimum 5 posts to lift download limit

Latest DWZ Build 040416. Last update had incorrect advancedsetting and may cause issues with devices with 1gb of ram, 2gb ram devices should be ok. My bad sorry. Also added Bulldog streams which is a replacement for Operation Robocop

Latest DWZ Build 040416
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
BHRsports is another from robocop devs you could add

no repo @ minute i believe mate manual update possible route

If you download this file, unzip it and it will have a folder called files and inside that, a folder called .kodi

Copy and paste the 4 folders from Avid's latest build into the .kodi folder and save it, and copy to a USB pen drive.

Connect the USB drive to the Android box and locate the org.xbmx.kodi folder using the filebrowser app and select the folder and select copy.

Browse to Local Disk/Android/Data and paste the folder into that location.

Hi
When I copy the folder to that location it does not replace the existing file it adds a copy of it.

If I delete the original folder then in Kodi I get the new DWZ logo screen but the skin setting does not work and none of the apps are visible (get a lot of missing dependencies messages).

I am trying to put this on a M8 android box with Kodi 16.1 installed.

I have done this on a firestick and that was so much easier.

Any advise please.

it’s the addon and userdata you need to replace if you want this backup

But an M8 is a powerfull TV box, with 2 GB of ram you are not limited to any backup with that box

You could install any wizard you may wish to install and it would handle it comfortably

Code:

Attachments

• these are the 2 files you need.jpg
    these are the 2 files you need.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi
When I copy the folder to that location it does not replace the existing file it adds a copy of it.

If I delete the original folder then in Kodi I get the new DWZ logo screen but the skin setting does not work and none of the apps are visible (get a lot of missing dependencies messages).

I am trying to put this on a M8 android box with Kodi 16.1 installed.

I have done this on a firestick and that was so much easier.

Any advise please.

If you used the adb Fire method for your firestick, you can use same method for your m8, but just replacing the the two files is easier.
You could install a wizard as idrob mentioned. The areswizard and the wookie wizard have some great builds on them. The pulse build from the areswizard is very popular. There is loads out there to try or you could build your own to suit your own needs if you have the time.

Latest DWZ Build 080416. Awesome Streams addon added and new Moneysports repo.
If you want to install these yourself or don't need them there is no need to update.

How to install Awesome stream.
Code:

How to install Moneysports Repo
Code:

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected.

The downloaded file needs to be extracted first.

For firestick you need to create a folder on your desktop and backup your build using the backup option on adb fire to this folder then take the latest addon folder and put it in your desktop backup folder, then restore your backup folder to your firestick and you will have the new addons and repos. This method can be used for other android devices.

For android devices easy option not firestick.
Add the addons folder to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons folder using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons folder is in the kodi folder.

DWZ Build 080416
Code:

Latest DWZ Build 180416. Skin update, latest version of Sports Devil added and Cosmix addon added.

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected.

For firestick you need to create a folder on your desktop and backup your build using the backup option on adb fire to this folder then take the latest addon folder and put it in your desktop backup folder, then restore your backup folder to your firestick and you will have the new addons and repos. This method can be used for other android devices.

Add the addons folder to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons folder using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons folder is in the kodi folder.

First time install, best method.

Option 1
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
You will need abd fire installed on your pc.
Kodi installed on your device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 140316 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata" in
C:/uers / username / updata / roaming / kodi

DWZ Build 180416
Code:

Latest DWZ Build 180416. Skin update, latest version of Sports Devil added and Cosmix addon added.

Option 1
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 140316 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.

DWZ Build 180416
Code:

Thanks avid, noticed a few of the repos are not working on the original build, I shall update to this one.

Latest DWZ Build 030516. NJM Soccer addon updated and new repo added.

Option 1

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 030516
Code:

Last edited:
Latest DWZ Build 100515. Skin update. New SportsDevil added. Removed Addons and Repos
that are no longer updated.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 100516 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 100516
Code:

You can just push the addon folder using adbfire, replacing the one on stick.

How do you push a complete folder. I have only been able to push single files before.

I just select the folder and it goes over.

Only gives me the option to push a file not a complete folder. Using adb 2.03
Are you using the push option or restore.

Back